Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : ONKYO Audio C-1VL hfe_onkyo_c-1vl_en<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download hfe_onkyo_c-1vl_en documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Introduction .................................... 2
Connections ................................. 10
Thank you for purchasing an Onkyo CD Player. Please
read this manual thoroughly before making connec- Troubleshooting........................... 17
tions and plugging in the unit.
Following the instructions in this manual will enable
you to obtain optimum performance and listening
enjoyment from your new CD Player.
Please retain this manual for future reference.
Specifications .............................. 18
WARNING: WARNING AVIS
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE
DO NOT OPEN NE PAS OUVRIR
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS
TO RAIN OR MOISTURE. The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the
CAUTION: presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO persons.
USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE intended to alert the user to the presence of important
PERSONNEL. operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in
the literature accompanying the appliance.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions. 15. Damage Requiring Service
2. Keep these instructions. Unplug the apparatus from the wall outlet and refer
3. Heed all warnings. servicing to qualified service personnel under the
4. Follow all instructions. A. When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen
6. Clean only with dry cloth. into the apparatus,
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in C. If the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. water,
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radia- D. If the apparatus does not operate normally by
tors, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus following the operating instructions. Adjust only
(including amplifiers) that produce heat. those controls that are covered by the operating
instructions as an improper adjustment of other
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or controls may result in damage and will often
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two require extensive work by a qualified technician
blades with one wider than the other. A grounding to restore the apparatus to its normal operation,
type plug has two blades and a third grounding E. If the apparatus has been dropped or damaged in
prong. The wide blade or the third prong are pro- any way, and
vided for your safety. If the provided plug does not F. When the apparatus exhibits a distinct change in
fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for performance this indicates a need for service.
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
16. Object and Liquid Entry
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or Never push objects of any kind into the apparatus
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience recepta- through openings as they may touch dangerous volt-
cles, and the point where they exit from the appara- age points or short-out parts that could result in a
tus. fire or electric shock.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
manufacturer. splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as
12. Use only with the cart, stand, PORTABLE CART WARNING vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
tripod, bracket, or table spec- Don't put candles or other burning objects on top of
ified by the manufacturer, or this unit.
sold with the apparatus. 17. Batteries
When a cart is used, use cau- Always consider the environmental issues and fol-
tion when moving the cart/ low local regulations when disposing of batteries.
apparatus combination to 18. If you install the apparatus in a built-in installation,
avoid injury from tip-over. S3125A
such as a bookcase or rack, ensure that there is ade-
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or quate ventilation.
when unused for long periods of time. Leave 20 cm (8") of free space at the top and sides
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. and 10 cm (4") at the rear. The rear edge of the shelf
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been or board above the apparatus shall be set 10 cm (4")
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or away from the rear panel or wall, creating a flue-like
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects gap for warm air to escape.
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has
been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
1. Recording Copyright your discs and certain parts inside this unit.
Unless it's for personal use only, recording copyrighted If condensation does occur, remove all discs and leave this
material is illegal without the permission of the copyright unit turned on for two to three hours. By that time, the unit
holder. will have warmed up and any condensation will have
2. AC Fuse evaporated. To reduce the risk of condensation, keep this
The AC fuse inside the C-1VL is not user serviceable. If unit connected to a wall outlet.
you cannot turn on the C-1VL, contact your Onkyo dealer. For British models
3. Care Replacement and mounting of an AC plug on the power supply
Occasionally you should dust the C-1VL all over with a cord of this unit should be performed only by qualified service
soft cloth. For stubborn stains, use a soft cloth dampened personnel.
with a weak solution of mild detergent and water. Dry the IMPORTANT
C-1VL immediately afterwards with a clean cloth. Don't The wires in the mains lead are coloured in accordance with
use abrasive cloths, thinners, alcohol, or other chemical the following code:
solvents, because they may damage the finish or remove Blue: Neutral
the panel lettering. Brown: Live
4. Power As the colours of the wires in the mains lead of this apparatus
WARNING may not correspond with the coloured markings identifying the
BEFORE PLUGGING IN THE UNIT FOR THE FIRST terminals in your plug, proceed as follows:
TIME, READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION CARE- The wire which is coloured blue must be connected to the ter-
FULLY. minal which is marked with the letter N or coloured black.
AC outlet voltages vary from country to country. Make The wire which is coloured brown must be connected to the
sure that the voltage in your area meets the voltage terminal which is marked with the letter L or coloured red.
requirements printed on the C-1VL's rear panel (AC230-
240 V, 50 Hz).
A 5 ampere fuse is fitted in this plug. Should the fuse need to be
5. Never Touch This Unit with Wet Hands replaced, please ensure that the replacement fuse has a rating of
Never handle this unit or its power cord while your hands 5 amperes and that it is approved by ASTA or BSI to BS1362.
are wet or damp. If water or any other liquid gets inside Check for the ASTA mark or the BSI mark on the body of the
this unit, have it checked by your Onkyo dealer. fuse.
6. Installing This Unit IF THE FITTED MOULDED PLUG IS UNSUITABLE FOR
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo