Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : ONKYO Audio C-7070 hfe_onkyo_c-7070_en<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download hfe_onkyo_c-7070_en documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Getting Started ............................En-2
COMPACT DISC PLAYER
C-7070 Connections .............................. En-13
Basic Operation ....................... En-15
Disc Playback ........................... En-16
Various Playback Modes ..... En-21
iPod / iPhone and USB
Playback ...................................... En-24
Setup ............................................. En-27
Thank you for purchasing an Onkyo product. Please read this
manual carefully before making any connections or using this
product. By following these instructions, you'll get the best audio
performance and the most listening pleasure from your Onkyo
product. Keep this manual for future reference.
Miscellaneous .......................... En-29
WARNING: WARNING AVIS
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC DO NOT OPEN NE PAS OUVRIR
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS
TO RAIN OR MOISTURE. The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the
presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within
CAUTION: the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO persons.
USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE intended to alert the user to the presence of important
PERSONNEL. operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in
the literature accompanying the appliance.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions. 15. Damage Requiring Service
2. Keep these instructions. Unplug the apparatus from the wall outlet and refer
3. Heed all warnings. servicing to qualified service personnel under the
4. Follow all instructions. A. When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen
6. Clean only with dry cloth. into the apparatus,
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in C. If the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. water,
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as D. If the apparatus does not operate normally by
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus following the operating instructions. Adjust only
(including amplifiers) that produce heat. those controls that are covered by the operating
instructions as an improper adjustment of other
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or controls may result in damage and will often
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two require extensive work by a qualified technician
blades with one wider than the other. A grounding to restore the apparatus to its normal operation,
type plug has two blades and a third grounding E. If the apparatus has been dropped or damaged in
prong. The wide blade or the third prong are any way, and
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does F. When the apparatus exhibits a distinct change in
not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for performance this indicates a need for service.
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
16. Object and Liquid Entry
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or Never push objects of any kind into the apparatus
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience through openings as they may touch dangerous
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the voltage points or short-out parts that could result in
apparatus. a fire or electric shock.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
manufacturer. splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as
12. Use only with the cart, stand, PORTABLE CART WARNING vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
tripod, bracket, or table Don't put candles or other burning objects on top of
specified by the this unit.
manufacturer, or sold with 17. Batteries
the apparatus. When a cart is Always consider the environmental issues and
used, use caution when follow local regulations when disposing of batteries.
moving the cart/apparatus 18. If you install the apparatus in a built-in installation,
combination to avoid injury S3125A such as a bookcase or rack, ensure that there is
from tip-over. adequate ventilation.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or Leave 20 cm (8") of free space at the top and sides
when unused for long periods of time. and 10 cm (4") at the rear. The rear edge of the shelf
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. or board above the apparatus shall be set 10 cm (4")
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been away from the rear panel or wall, creating a flue-
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or like gap for warm air to escape.
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has
been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
1. Recording Copyright--Unless it's for personal use
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo