Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : ONKYO Audio Integra DTR-30 hfe_onkyo_integra_dtr-30-5_en<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download hfe_onkyo_integra_dtr-30-5_en documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Safety Information and Introduction
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen
or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two into the apparatus,
WARNING: blades with one wider than the other. A grounding C. If the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC type plug has two blades and a third grounding water,
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO RAIN prong. The wide blade or the third prong are D. If the apparatus does not operate normally by
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does following the operating instructions. Adjust
not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for only those controls that are covered by the
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT
replacement of the obsolete outlet. operating instructions as an improper
REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE 10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or adjustment of other controls may result in
PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED pinched particularly at plugs, convenience damage and will often require extensive work
SERVICE PERSONNEL. receptacles, and the point where they exit from by a qualified technician to restore the
the apparatus. apparatus to its normal operation,
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by E. If the apparatus has been dropped or
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE the manufacturer. damaged in any way, and
DO NOT OPEN NE PAS OUVRIR
12. Use only with the cart, PORTABLE CART WARNING F. When the apparatus exhibits a distinct change
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within stand, tripod, bracket, or in performance this indicates a need for
an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the table specified by the service.
user to the presence of uninsulated "dangerous
manufacturer, or sold with 16. Object and Liquid Entry
voltage" within the product's enclosure that may
be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of
the apparatus. When a cart Never push objects of any kind into the apparatus
electric shock to persons. is used, use caution when through openings as they may touch dangerous
The exclamation point within an equilateral
moving the cart/apparatus voltage points or short-out parts that could result
triangle is intended to alert the user to the combination to avoid injury in a fire or electric shock.
presence of important operating and from tip-over. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
maintenance (servicing) instructions in the 13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such
literature accompanying the appliance. when unused for long periods of time. as vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Don't put candles or other burning objects on top
Servicing is required when the apparatus has of this unit.
been damaged in any way, such as power-supply 17. Batteries
Important Safety Instructions cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or Always consider the environmental issues and
1. Read these instructions. objects have fallen into the apparatus, the follow local regulations when disposing of
2. Keep these instructions. apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, batteries.
3. Heed all warnings. does not operate normally, or has been dropped. 18. If you install the apparatus in a built-in installation,
4. Follow all instructions. 15. Damage Requiring Service such as a bookcase or rack, ensure that there is
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. Unplug the apparatus from the wall outlet and adequate ventilation.
6. Clean only with dry cloth. refer servicing to qualified service personnel Leave 20 cm (8") of free space at the top and
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in under the following conditions: sides and 10 cm (4") at the rear. The rear edge of
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. A. When the power-supply cord or plug is the shelf or board above the apparatus shall be
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as damaged, set 10 cm (4") away from the rear panel or wall,
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other creating a flue-like gap for warm air to escape.
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce
Safety Information and Introduction
Precautions extended period, remove the power cord from the
interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
1. Recording Copyright--Unless it's for personal 5. Preventing Hearing Loss frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
use only, recording copyrighted material is illegal Caution accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
without the permission of the copyright holder. Excessive sound pressure from earphones and interference to radio communications. However, there
2. AC Fuse--The AC fuse inside the unit is not user- headphones can cause hearing loss. is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
serviceable. If you cannot turn on the unit, contact 6. Batteries and Heat Exposure particular installation. If this equipment does cause
the dealer from whom you purchased this unit. Warning harmful interference to radio or television reception,
3. Care--Occasionally you should dust the unit all Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall which can be determined by turning the equipment off
over with a soft cloth. For stubborn stains, use a not be exposed to excessive heat as sunshine, and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
soft cloth dampened with a weak solution of mild fire or the like. interference by one or more of the following
detergent and water. Dry the unit immediately 7. Never Touch this Unit with Wet Hands--Never measures:
afterwards with a clean cloth. Don't use abrasive handle this unit or its power cord while your hands
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo