Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : ONKYO Audio Integra DTR-50 hfe_onkyo_integra_dtr-50-3_en<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download hfe_onkyo_integra_dtr-50-3_en documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
WARNING: WARNING AVIS
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC DO NOT OPEN NE PAS OUVRIR
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
RAIN OR MOISTURE.
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the
presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within
CAUTION: the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO persons.
USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE intended to alert the user to the presence of important
PERSONNEL. operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in
the literature accompanying the appliance.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions. 15. Damage Requiring Service
2. Keep these instructions. Unplug the apparatus from the wall outlet and refer
3. Heed all warnings. servicing to qualified service personnel under the
4. Follow all instructions. following conditions:
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. A. When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
6. Clean only with dry cloth. B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in into the apparatus,
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. C. If the apparatus has been exposed to rain or water,
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, D. If the apparatus does not operate normally by
heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including following the operating instructions. Adjust only
amplifiers) that produce heat. those controls that are covered by the operating
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or instructions as an improper adjustment of other
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades controls may result in damage and will often
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug require extensive work by a qualified technician to
has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide restore the apparatus to its normal operation,
blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. E. If the apparatus has been dropped or damaged in
If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, any way, and
consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete F. When the apparatus exhibits a distinct change in
outlet. performance this indicates a need for service.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or 16. Object and Liquid Entry
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, Never push objects of any kind into the apparatus
and the point where they exit from the apparatus. through openings as they may touch dangerous
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the voltage points or short-out parts that could result in a
manufacturer. fire or electric shock.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, PORTABLE CART WARNING The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
tripod, bracket, or table splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as
specified by the manufacturer, vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
or sold with the apparatus. Don't put candles or other burning objects on top of
When a cart is used, use this unit.
caution when moving the 17. Batteries
cart/apparatus combination to Always consider the environmental issues and follow
avoid injury from tip-over. local regulations when disposing of batteries.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when 18. If you install the apparatus in a built-in installation,
unused for long periods of time. such as a bookcase or rack, ensure that there is
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. adequate ventilation.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been Leave 20 cm (8") of free space at the top and sides and
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or 10 cm (4") at the rear. The rear edge of the shelf or
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects board above the apparatus shall be set 10 cm (4")
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been away from the rear panel or wall, creating a flue-like
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate gap for warm air to escape.
normally, or has been dropped.
1. Recording Copyright--Unless it's for personal use
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo