Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : ONKYO Audio TX-NR818 hfe_onkyo_tx-nr818_en<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download hfe_onkyo_tx-nr818_en documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
AV RECEIVER Safety Information and Introduction ............2
TX-NR818 Table of Contents ...........................................6
Turning On & Basic Operations..................23
Instruction Manual Advanced Operations ..................................51
Controlling Other Components...................82
Internet Radio Guide
Remote Control Codes
Safety Information and Introduction
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or D. If the apparatus does not operate normally by
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades following the operating instructions. Adjust only
WARNING: with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug those controls that are covered by the operating
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide instructions as an improper adjustment of other
DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO RAIN OR blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If controls may result in damage and will often
the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult require extensive work by a qualified technician to
an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet. restore the apparatus to its normal operation,
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT 10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or E. If the apparatus has been dropped or damaged in
REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, any way, and
PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED and the point where they exit from the apparatus. F. When the apparatus exhibits a distinct change in
SERVICE PERSONNEL. 11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the performance this indicates a need for service.
manufacturer. 16. Object and Liquid Entry
12. Use only with the cart, stand, PORTABLE CART WARNING Never push objects of any kind into the apparatus
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE tripod, bracket, or table through openings as they may touch dangerous voltage
DO NOT OPEN NE PAS OUVRIR
specified by the manufacturer, points or short-out parts that could result in a fire or
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an or sold with the apparatus. electric shock.
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the When a cart is used, use The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within
caution when moving the splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as
the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
cart/apparatus combination to vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
persons. avoid injury from tip-over. Don't put candles or other burning objects on top of
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is 13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when this unit.
intended to alert the user to the presence of important unused for long periods of time. 17. Batteries
operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in 14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Always consider the environmental issues and follow
the literature accompanying the appliance. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been local regulations when disposing of batteries.
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or 18. If you install the apparatus in a built-in installation,
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects such as a bookcase or rack, ensure that there is
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been adequate ventilation.
Important Safety Instructions exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, Leave 20 cm (8") of free space at the top and sides and
1. Read these instructions. or has been dropped. 10 cm (4") at the rear. The rear edge of the shelf or
2. Keep these instructions. 15. Damage Requiring Service board above the apparatus shall be set 10 cm (4") away
3. Heed all warnings. Unplug the apparatus from the wall outlet and refer from the rear panel or wall, creating a flue-like gap for
4. Follow all instructions. servicing to qualified service personnel under the warm air to escape.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. following conditions:
6. Clean only with dry cloth. A. When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. into the apparatus,
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, C. If the apparatus has been exposed to rain or water,
heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
Safety Information and Introduction
Precautions 5. Preventing Hearing Loss
For U.S. models
FCC Information for User
1. Recording Copyright--Unless it's for personal use Excessive sound pressure from earphones and
only, recording copyrighted material is illegal without headphones can cause hearing loss.
6. Batteries and Heat Exposure The user changes or modifications not expressly approved
the permission of the copyright holder.
Warning by the party responsible for compliance could void the
2. AC Fuse--The AC fuse inside the unit is not user-
Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not user's authority to operate the equipment.
serviceable. If you cannot turn on the unit, contact your
Onkyo dealer. be exposed to excessive heat as sunshine, fire or the NOTE:
3. Care--Occasionally you should dust the unit all over like. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with
with a soft cloth. For stubborn stains, use a soft cloth 7. Never Touch this Unit with Wet Hands--Never the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15
dampened with a weak solution of mild detergent and handle this unit or its power cord while your hands are of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
water. Dry the unit immediately afterwards with a wet or damp. If water or any other liquid gets inside reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
clean cloth. Don't use abrasive cloths, thinners, this unit, have it checked by your Onkyo dealer. residential installation.
alcohol, or other chemical solvents, because they may 8. Handling Notes This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
damage the finish or remove the panel lettering.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo