Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : ONKYO Audio TX-SR304 onkyo-tx-sr304e-users-manual-233490<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download onkyo-tx-sr304e-users-manual-233490 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Introduction ..................................... 2
Connection .................................... 17
TX-SR304E Turning On & First Time Setup..... 32
TX-SR8440 Basic Operation
Playing your AV components ....... 36
Using the Tuner............................ 38
Enjoying the Listening Modes ..... 45
Thank you for purchasing an Onkyo AV Receiver.
Please read this manual thoroughly before making
connections and plugging in the unit.
Following the instructions in this manual will enable
you to obtain optimum performance and listening
enjoyment from your new AV Receiver. Advanced Operation ..................... 48
Please retain this manual for future reference.
Troubleshooting ............................ 55
WARNING: WARNING AVIS
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE
DO NOT OPEN NE PAS OUVRIR
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS
TO RAIN OR MOISTURE. The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the
CAUTION: presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO persons.
USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE intended to alert the user to the presence of important
PERSONNEL. operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in
the literature accompanying the appliance.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions. 15. Damage Requiring Service
2. Keep these instructions. Unplug the apparatus from the wall outlet and refer
3. Heed all warnings. servicing to qualified service personnel under the
4. Follow all instructions. A. When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen
6. Clean only with dry cloth. into the apparatus,
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in C. If the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. water,
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radia- D. If the apparatus does not operate normally by
tors, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus following the operating instructions. Adjust only
(including amplifiers) that produce heat. those controls that are covered by the operating
instructions as an improper adjustment of other
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or controls may result in damage and will often
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two require extensive work by a qualified technician
blades with one wider than the other. A grounding to restore the apparatus to its normal operation,
type plug has two blades and a third grounding E. If the apparatus has been dropped or damaged in
prong. The wide blade or the third prong are pro- any way, and
vided for your safety. If the provided plug does not F. When the apparatus exhibits a distinct change in
fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for performance this indicates a need for service.
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
16. Object and Liquid Entry
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or Never push objects of any kind into the apparatus
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience recepta- through openings as they may touch dangerous volt-
cles, and the point where they exit from the appara- age points or short-out parts that could result in a
tus. fire or electric shock.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
manufacturer. splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as
12. Use only with the cart, stand, PORTABLE CART WARNING vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
tripod, bracket, or table spec- Don't put candles or other burning objects on top of
ified by the manufacturer, or this unit.
sold with the apparatus. 17. Batteries
When a cart is used, use cau- Always consider the environmental issues and fol-
tion when moving the cart/ low local regulations when disposing of batteries.
apparatus combination to 18. If you install the apparatus in a built-in installation,
avoid injury from tip-over. S3125A
such as a bookcase or rack, ensure that there is ade-
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or quate ventilation.
when unused for long periods of time. Leave 20 cm (8") of free space at the top and sides
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. and 10 cm (4") at the rear. The rear edge of the shelf
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been or board above the apparatus shall be set 10 cm (4")
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or away from the rear panel or wall, creating a flue-like
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects gap for warm air to escape.
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has
been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
1. Recording Copyright--Unless it's for personal use For U.S. models
only, recording copyrighted material is illegal with-
FCC Information for User
out the permission of the copyright holder.
2. AC Fuse--The AC fuse inside the unit is not user- CAUTION:
serviceable. If you cannot turn on the unit, contact The user changes or modifications not expressly
your Onkyo dealer. approved by the party responsible for compliance could
void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
3. Care--Occasionally you should dust the unit all
over with a soft cloth. For stubborn stains, use a soft NOTE:
cloth dampened with a weak solution of mild deter- This equipment has been tested and found to comply
gent and water. Dry the unit immediately afterwards with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to
with a clean cloth. Don't use abrasive cloths, thin- Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to
ners, alcohol, or other chemical solvents, because provide reasonable protection against harmful interfer-
they may damage the finish or remove the panel let- ence in a residential installation.
tering. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
4. Power frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accor-
WARNING dance with the instructions, may cause harmful interfer-
BEFORE PLUGGING IN THE UNIT FOR THE ence to radio communications. However, there is no
FIRST TIME, READ THE FOLLOWING SEC- guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
TION CAREFULLY. installation. If this equipment does cause harmful inter-
AC outlet voltages vary from country to country. ference to radio or television reception, which can be
Make sure that the voltage in your area meets the determined by turning the equipment off and on, the
voltage requirements printed on the unit's rear panel user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by
(e.g., AC 230
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo