Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : AIWA TV 09-009-350-0n1tv1430<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 09-009-350-0n1tv1430 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
TV-SE2130 KY EZY
TV-SE1430 KY EZY
S/M Code No. 09-009-350-0N1
NOTICES BEFORE REPAIRING
To make the best use of this equipment, make sure to
obey the following items when repairing (or mending).
1. Do not damage or melt the tunicate of the leading
Insulation resistance: 7.3M to 10.1 M (500 V/s)
wire on the AC1 side, including the power supply
Voltage-withstand: 3.0 kV for 1 minute
2. Do not soil or stain the letters on the spec.
inscription plates, notice labels, fuse labels, etc.
3. When repairing the part extracted from the Safety checker (Model 7110, etc.)
conducted side of the board pattern, fix it firmly
with applying bond to the pattern and the part.
4. Restore the following items after repairing.
1) Conditions of soldering of the wires (especially,
the distance on the AC1 side).
2) Conditions of wiring, bundling of wires, etc.
3) Types of the wries.
4) Attachment conditions of all types of the insulation. Earth cable
5. After repairing, always measure the insulation
resistance and perform the voltage-withstand test
(See Fig-1). AC cable Connect the earth cable
1) The insulation resistance must be 7.3 M to 10.1 M to the outside metal part
when applying 500V per second. terminal.
2) In the voltage withstand test, apply 3.0 kV for 1
minute and check that the GO lamp lights. Fig-1
* Breaking current set to 10 mA.
* Connect the safety checker as shown in Fig-1,
then measure the resistance and perform the test.
* Do not touch the equipment during testing.
* For details of the safety checker, refer to the supplied
When servicing and checking on the TV, note the followings.
1. Keep the notices to get closer to the pyrogenic parts and high voltage
As for the places which need special attentions, they parts. Therefore, put these parts in the original
are indicated with the labels or seals on the cabinet, positions.
chassis and parts. Make sure to keep the indications 5. Take care of the cathode-ray tube.
and notices in the operation manual. By setting an explosion-proof cathode-ray tube is set
2. Avoid an electric shock. in this equipment, safety is secured against
There is a high voltage part inside. Avoid an electric implosion.
shock while the electric current is flowing. However, when removing it or serving from
3. Use the designated parts. backward, it is dangerous to give a shock. Take
The parts in this equipment have the specific enough care to deal with it.
characters of incombustibility and withstand voltage 6. Avoid an X-ray.
for safety. Safety is secured against an X-ray by considering
Therefore, the part which is replaced should be used about the cathode-ray tube and the high voltage
the part which has the same character. Especially as peripheral circuit, etc. Therefore, when repairing the
to the important parts for safety which is indicated in high voltage peripheral circuit, use the designated
the circuit diagram or the table of parts as a ! mark, parts and do not change the circuit. Repairing
the designated parts must be used. except indicates causes rising of high voltage, and
4. Put parts and wires in the original position after the cathode-ray tube emits an X-ray.
assembling or wiring. 7. Perform a safety check after servicing.
There are parts which use the insulation material Confirm that the screws, parts and wiring which were
such as a tube or tape for safety, or which are removed in order to service are put in the original
assembled so that these parts do not contact with positions, or whether there are the portions which are
the printed board. The inside wiring is designed not deteriorated around the places serviced.
! Safety Components Symbol
This symbol is given to important parts which serve to maintain the safety of the product, and which
are made to confirm to special Safety Specifications.
Therefore, when replacing a component with this symbol make absolutely sure that you use a
Tuner system Frequency synthesized tuner
Picture tube TV-SE2130: 21 in.(50.8 cm "V"), 90 degree deflection
TV-SE1430: 14 in.(34 cm "V"), 90 degree deflection
TV system PAL (B/G, D/K, I), SECAM (D/K, L)
Channel coverage VHF: E2-E12
Antenna input 75 ohms, unbalanced
Video input 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms, unbalanced
Video output 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms, unbalanced
Audio input -3.8 dBs, 50 kohms
Audio output -3.8 dBs less than 1 kohm
Operating temperature 5
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo