Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : DYNACORD Audio Powermate 600 powermate_600_414<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download powermate_600_414 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equi-
lateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence
of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within the product's
enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute
a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
intended to alert the user to the presence of important
operating and maintance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the appliance.
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with a damp cloth.
7. Do not block any of the ventilation openings.
Install in accordance with the manufactures instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus that produce heat.
9. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
10. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen
into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has
For US and CANADA only:
Do not defeat the safety purpose of the grounding-type plug. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.
The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. When the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an
electrican for replacement of the absolete outlet.
IMPORTANT SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION: These servicing instructions are for use by qualified personnel only. To reduce the
risk of electric shock, do not perform any servicing other than that contained in the
Operating Instructions unless you are qualified to do so. Refer all servicing to
qualified service personnel.
1. Security regulations as stated in the EN 60065 (VDE 0860 / IEC 65) and the CSA E65 - 94 have to be obeyed when
servicing the appliance.
2. Use of a mains separator transformer is mandatory during maintenance while the appliance is opened, needs to be
operated and is connected to the mains
3. Switch off the power before retrofitting any extensions, changing the mains voltage or the output voltage.
4. The minimum distance between parts carrying mains voltage and any accessible metal piece (metal enclosure),
respectively between the mains poles has to be 3 mm and needs to be minded at all times.
The minimum distance between parts carrying mains voltage and any switches or breakers that are not connected
to the mains (secondary parts) has to be 6 mm and needs to be minded at all times.
5. Replacing special components that are marked in the circuit diagram using the security symbol (Note) is only permissible
when using original parts.
6. Altering the circuitry without prior consent or advice is not legitimate.
7. Any work security regulations that are applicable at the location where the appliance is being serviced have to be strictly
obeyed. This applies also to any regulations about the work place itself.
8. All instructions concerning the handling of MOS - circuits have to be observed.
Note: SAFETY COMPONENT (HAS TO BE REPLACED WITH ORIGINAL PART ONLY)
GARANTIE WARRANTY GARANTIE
Das Werk leistet Garantie f
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo