Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Daewoo Proj TV SJ-113 chassis DSJ4710cru_DSJ4720cru_SJ113_chassis_Daewoo_ProjektorTV.part2<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download DSJ4710cru_DSJ4720cru_SJ113_chassis_Daewoo_ProjektorTV.part2 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
S/M No. :DSJ113FEFO
REAR PROJECTION TV
CHASSIS : SJ-113
MODEL : DSJ-4710CRU/4720CRU
: In this Manual, some parts can be changed for improving. their
performance without notice in the parts list. So, if you need the
latest parts information, please refer to PPL(Parts Price List)in
Service Information Center(http://svc.dwe.co.kr)
DAEWOO ELECTRONICS Corp.
http : //svc.dwe.co.kr Aug. 2004
1. Safety Instruction 2
2. Product Specification 4
3. Remote Control 5
4. Adjusting Method 6
5. IC Description 12
6. Trouble Shooting 30
7. Service Part list 36
8. Schematic Diagram
1) Block Diagram 51
2) Power 52
3) Convergence Amp 53
4) Convergence Module 54
5) CRT Amp 55
6) IF Module 56
7) AV Main 57
8) Micom Module 58
9) Control & Union 59
9. PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
1) Main PCB 60
2) Power PCB 61
3) Convergence Module 62
4) IF Module 63
5) CRT PCB 64
6) Union PCB 65
10. EXPLODED VIEW
1) DSJ-4710CRU 66
2) DSJ-4720CRU 67
1. Safety Instruction
1. When all services are carried out, every item required in this manual needs to be followed
and the services should be performed by A/S man.
2. The following general items should be performed before staring the services.
1) Unplug the power.
2) Uncover the cabinet.
3) To prevent a danger of shock, touch a terminal of plug on the chassis ground and discharge
a remaining voltage.
4) Check if all parts are in the proper places, omitted or burned.
5) Check the soldering state of all parts, if a clad copper is loose or peeled off and if there is a
short between clad coppers.
6) When all the articles mentioned above are normal, plug the power and refer to "Fault
diagnosis according to cause and symptom" of this manual for service according to screen
3. Pay attention to a basic wiring and check a damaged part if a disconnected circuit is found
and replace it with a new one.
4. The equal rated parts should be used depending on the parts list of this manual when a part
needs to be replaced. Because some electronic parts and appliances have safety-related
features, an electric shock, file or X-RAY radiation can be caused if no equal rated parts are
5. When a part needs to be replaced and soldered on PCB, the part should be inserted in the
right position and not contact with even a terminal of other part. Especially, a high voltage
resistance should be inserted with 10mm away from the PCB.
6. Since approx. 30KV high voltage is applied to the Braun tube in operating the TV set, a little
X-RAY can be radiated. If the voltage is too high, harmful X-RAY can result in a danger.
Therefore, A/S man with sufficient knowledge about high voltage needs to perform the
service. Especially, be sure to discharge the anode of the Braun tube on the chassis ground
of TV set before starting the repair.
7. Examine the followings before finishing the service.
1) Check if all protecting components have been assembled.
2) Keep the lead line away from high voltage or high temperature parts and check if all wires
have been connected.
3) Check a leakage current to protect a user from a shock.
Observances for safe service
8. How to check a leakage current
1) Plug the power directly.
2) After connecting 1.5 ohm 10W resistance and 0.15uF condenser in a row, link one with an
exposed metal part of TV set and earth the other (proper earth place such as water pipe).
9. A couple persons or more should perform the repair.
When a back cover needs to be separated, pull it out about half and remove the power cord
before complete uncovering.
10. Remove the anode cable which is fixed at HVG in separating the anode cable from HVG or
replacing CRT or HVG. Because a high voltage charged in the anode isn't discharged
completely even though the AC power cord is removed, the high voltage can be sent to TV
set via the power cord and cause its damage. Therefore, be sure to observe the following
method in replacing a high voltage cable.
1) How to remove a high voltage cable
a. Make a discharger to discharge a high voltage.
b. Remove the power cord and wait for 30 sec.
c. Remove the anode cable after discharging as the method mentioned below.
2) How to produce
a. Solder MW resistance and clip lead.
b. Place the soldered part on a driver to tap.
3) How to discharge
a. Connect the clip with CRT NET GND.
b. Pull upward the anode cable slightly, giving a proper force to both nippers of the high
voltage plug locked in HVG. Then, the HVG is removed from the high voltage cable. Be
careful not to destroying the HVG plug socket which connects the high voltage plugs by
giving an excessive force to the nippers in the course.
c. To discharge a high voltage, contact the discharger with a peeled wire at the end of the
anode cable which is removed from HVG.
d. When separating the high voltage plug from the high voltage cable, put both tips of a
pincette in the plug and pull the plug to the end of the high voltage cable.
Model DSJ - 4710CRU/4720CRU
Band I : CH02 ~ CH04
VHF Band II : CH05 ~ CH12
Receipt Channel Cable Band : S1' ~ S3', S1 ~ S20
Hyper Band : S21 ~ S41
Band IV, V : CH21 ~ CH69
Screen Size 119cm(47")
Signal Method PAL B/G, I/I, SECAM B/G, D/K, L/L'
Speaker Output 10W / ch (Main L/R)
Power 220-240V ~, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption 195W
1110 x 1210 x 533mm(4710)
1110 x 1210 x 530mm(4720)
3. Remote Control
AV1 / AV2 / S-VHS2 / AV3
/ AV4(S-VHS4) Program number (0-9)
/Component/RF Use to select channel directly 0~9
This feature is used to set up the time of
VIRTUAL SOUND automatic turn off.
Mono, Forced Mono, Stereo, Sub- PICTURE ASPECT STILL This feature allows you to choose the mode.
sound Each time the button is pressed, it rotates from
Virtual dolby Normal -> News -> Music -> Movie -> Favorite.
Normal, Movie, Favorite
M SP M Use it to make picture adjustment, screen
16:9, Panorama, 4:3 O LA O
D Y ZO
E format,sound adjustment, function, install.
Display mode Zoom
Off. Zoom1, Zoom2
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo