Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Daewoo TV CP-185N-C<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download CP-185N-C documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
S/M No. : TCP185C/NEF
CHASSIS : CP-185N and CP-185C
Version Pal multi system
TV Standard PAL-SECAM B/G, D/K, H, I/I (NTSC : AV Only)
Sound system Mono
* 1 Speaker
14":49W / 20":60W / 21" 68W
Power consumption * 2Speaker
14":57W / 20":64W / 21":74W
Speaker 3W 8 Ohm o 7.5W 8 Ohm
Teletext system Option
Aerial Input 75 Ohm unbalanced
Channel coverage off-air channels, S-cable channels and hyperband
Tuning system Ferquency synthesiser tuning system
Visual screen size 20':48cm
Channel indication On screen display
Program selection 100 Programmes
RCA jack : Audio input and Vidio input
ERUO SCART Jack : Audio/Video and R/G/B input.
Sloe and fast swtching, SVHsin
Auxiliary Outpup Terminal
Audio - Video jack on front of cabinet in common
connection with EURO-SCART
Headphone jack on front of cabinet
R-40A10 (None teletext) AAA Battery type
Remote control R-40A01(With teletext) AAA Battery type
R-44C05(With teletext) AA Battery type
DAEWOO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SAFETY INSTRUCTION 2
21 Pin EURO-SCART 3
CIRCUIT BLOCK DIAGRAM 4
ALIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS 5
1. Service mode 5
2. Microcontroller configuration 5
3. TV SET Alignment 5~6
SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM 7
EXPLODED VIEW 8~10
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD 11
SERVICE PARTS LIST 12~23
The different parts list 24
APPENDIX (Appendix is provide only by internet [http://svc.dwe.co.kr])
FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION 1~6
IC DESCRIPTION 7~20
WARNING : Only competent service personnel may carry out work involving the testing or repair of this equipment
X-RAY RADIATION PRECAUTION
1. Excessive high voltage can produce potentially hazardous X-RAY RADIATION. To avoid such hazards, the high
voltage must not exceed the specified limit. The nominal value of the high voltage of this receiver is 22-23 kV (14")or
24-26 kV (20"-21")at max beam current. The high voltage must not, under any circumstances, exceed 27.5 kV (14",
20"), 29KV (21"). Each time a receiver requires servicing, the high voltage should be checked. It is important to use an
accurate and reliable high voltage meter.).
2. The only source of X-RAY Radiation in this TV receiver is the picture tube. For continued X-RAY RADIATION
protection, the replacement tube must be exactly the same type tube as specified in the parts list.
1. Potentials of high voltage are present when this receiver is operating. Operation of the receiver outside the cabinet or
with the back cover removed involves a shock hazard from the receiver.
1) Servicing should not be attempted by anyone who is not thoroughly familiar with the precautions necessary when
working on high voltage equipment.
2) Discharge the high potential of the picture tube before handling the tube. The picture tube is highly evacuated and if
broken, glass fragments will be violently expelled.
2. If any Fuse in this TV receiver is blown, replace it with the FUSE specified in the Replacement Parts List.
3. When replacing a high wattage resistor (oxide metal film resistor) in circuit board, keep the resistor body 10 mm away
from the circuit board.
4. Keep wires away from high voltage or high temperature components.
5. This receiver must operate under AC 230 volts, 5O Hz. NEVER connect to a DC supply of any other voltage or
PRODUCT SAFETY NOTICE
Many electrical and mechanical parts in this equipment have special safety-related characteristics. These characteristics
are often passed unnoticed by a visual inspection and the X-RAY RADIATION protection afforded by them cannot
necessarily be obtained by using replacement components rated for higher voltage, wattage, etc. Replacement parts
which have these spe- cial safety characteristics are identified in this manual and its supplements, electrical components
having such features are identified by designated symbol on the parts list. Before replacing any of these components,
read the parts list in this manual carefully. The use of substitutes replacement parts which do not have the same safety
characteristics as specified in the parts list may create X-RAY Radiation.
PIN SIGNAL DESCRIPTION MATCHING VALUE
1 Audio Output Right 0.5 Vrms, Impedance < 1k, (RF 54% Mod)
2 Audio Input Right 0.5Vrms, Impedance > 10k
3 Audio Output Left 0.5 Vrms, Impedance < 1k, (RF 54% Mod)
4 Audio Earth
5 Blue Earth
6 Audio Input Left 0.5Vrms, Impedance > 10k
7 Blue Input 0.7Vpp + 0.1V, Inpedance 75
8 Slow Switching TV : 0 to 2V, AV : 4.5 to 12V, Impedance > 10k
9 Green Earth
11 Green Input 0.7Vpp + 0.1V, Impedance 75
13 Red Earth
14 Blanking Earth
15 Red Input 0.7Vpp 0.1V, Impedance 75
Chroma Input 3dB for a luminance signal of 1 Vpp
16 Fast Switching 0 to 0.4V : Logic :"0", 1 to 3V : Logic "1", Impedance 75
17 Video Out Earth
18 Video In Earth
19 Video Output 1 Vpp 3dB, Impedance 75
20 Video Input 1 Vpp 3dB, Impedance 75
21 Common Earth
CIRCUIT BLOCK DIAGRAM
Microcontroller configuration : Service mode
To switch the TV set into service mode please see instruction below.
1 - Select pr. number 91
2 - Adjust sharpness to minimum and exit all menu.
3 - Quickly press the key sequence : RED - GREEN - menu
To exit SERVICE menu press menu key or Std By key.
In Service Mode press "OK" to the microcontroller i.e. the I2C bus is free and the set can be controlled by external
Press "OK" again to allow the microcontroller to control the set again
Microcontroller configuration :
Option Tuner maker
DW DAEWOO / SAMSUNG
PHI LIPS (tuner internal AGC )
PH2 PHILIPS ( Video processor AGC )
TV set Alignment
1 - G2 alignment
- Set TV in NORMAL I mode
- TV in AV mode without video signal ? Black screen.
- TV preset with WP Red, WP Green and WP Blue equal to 32.
- TV preset with Black R, Black G equal to 8.
- Adjust screen volume ( on FBT ) such that the highest cathode cut-off voltage measured on CRT board, is Vcut-
Screen size Vcut-off
20" & 21" 125V
2 - White balance
- Select a dark picture and adjust Black G and Black R to the desired colour temperature.
- Select a bright picture and adjust WP Red, WP Green, WP Blue to the desired colour temperature.
3 - Focus
- Adjust the Focus volume ( on FBT ) to have the best resolution on screen.
4 - Vertical geometry
- Adjust the Vertical Amplitude, Shift, S-Correction and Slope
to compensate for vertical distortion
5 - Horizontal picture centering
- Adjust H Shift to have the picture in the center of the screen.
7 - AGC
- Adjust the antenna signal level to 68dB
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo