Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Daewoo TV CP-371 cp371_sb_kl_si_4792190433_691<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download cp371_sb_kl_si_4792190433_691 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
S/G No. : CP371P-010G1
CHASSIS : CP-371
DTU-14/16/20/21 D3VG with Game
DTU-14/20/21 D4VG without Text
DTU-14/20/21 D3TM with Text
DTU-14/20/21 D4TM without Game
14/16/20/21 D3 14/20/21 D4
If you need further information ( IC, Circuit descriptions or
troubleshooting . . .) about this model,
Please visit our web site.( http://svc.dwe.co.kr)
TV Standard PAL/SECAM-B/G, D/K, I, H, NTSC-3.58/4.43, NTSC-5.5
Mains Voltage 100 ~ 250V AC, 50/60Hz
Power Voltage 14" : 73W 20" : 78W
16" : 75W 21" : 86W
Sound output - . 2 Speaker (at any MOD. 10% THD )
: 5W + 5W (TWITTER 2.5W + 2.5W)
Speaker - . 2 Speaker : 7.5W 4 ohm
Memory channel 100 channels
Reception VHF - L : CH2 - CH4
channel Unit VHF - H : CH5 - CH12
Cable Band : CHS1' - CHS3', CHS1 - CHS20
Hyper Band : CHS21 - CHS40
UHF : CH21 - CH69
Remote control VG : R-28B04, TM : R-28B03
Function VG TM
-. CHILD Lock (CH Lock) -. CHILD Lock (Security code Lock)
-. 16 : 9 MODE -. OSD MESH
-. ZOOM MODE -. 16 : 9 MODE
-. Blue Back (ON/OFF) -. ZOOM MODE
-. Local Key Menu Control -. Blue Back (ON/OFF)
-. Arrow puzzle Game -. Local Key Control Menu Control
-. Monitor out -. Monitor out
-. Simple SCART -. Simple SCART
-. Twitter Speaker -. Twitter Speaker
-. TELETEXT : 8 PAGE TELETEXT
DAEWOO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD
http : //svc.dwe.co.kr JAN. 2000
Important Service Notes
1. X-ray Radiation Precaution Connect at 1500 ohm 10 watt resistor, paralleled by a 0.15 mfd. AC type If EEPROM(I702) has been changed ;
1) Excessive high voltage can produce potentially hazardous X-RAY RADIA- capacitor, between a known good earth ground (water pipe, conduit etc.) - Option data has to be changed and
TION. To avoid such hazards, the high voltage must not be above the spec- and the exposed metallic parts, one at a time. Measure the AC voltage - all alignment function has to be readjusted.
ified limit. The nominal value of the high voltage of this receiver is across the combination of 1500 ohm resistor and 0.15 mfd capacitor. Volt-
25.5kv(20" & 23.5kv(14" zero beam current (minimum brightness) under
) )at age measured must not exceed 0.3 volts RMS. This corresponds to 0.2 mill- * The initial state of adjustment are as follows ;
a 120V AC power source. The high voltage must not, under any circum- liamp. AC. Any value exceeding the limit constitutes a potential shock - V-Center, V-Slope V-Size, H-Center, R, G, B, AFT = Center ( 30/64 - 33/64 )
stances, exceed 28kv(20" & 26kv(14" Each time a receiver requires ser-
) ). hazard and must be corrected immediately. - S-Correction = 00/64
vicing, the high voltage should be checked following the HIGH VOLTAGE - AGC = 15 ~ 60/64
CHECK procedure on page 10 of this manual. It is recommended as a parts A.C. VOLT METER
of the service record. It is important to use an accurate and reliable high volt- * Service Remocon ( R - 30SVC )
2) This receiver is equipped with X-RADIATION PROTECTION circuit which POWER
prevents the receiver from producing an excessively high voltage even if the NO RMAL EW
B+ voltage increases abnormally. Each time the receiver is serviced, X-
RADIATION PROTECTION circuit must be checked to determine that the VOL
circuit is properly functioning, following the X-RADIATION PROTECTION PR
CIRCUIT CHECK procedure on page 6 of this manual.
1500 ohm Place this probe
3) The only source of X-RAY RADIATION in this TV receiver is the picture tube. Good earth ground
on each exposed MODE BASS
For continued X-RAY RADIATION protection, the replacement tube must be such as d water
pipe, conduit, etc. 10watt
exactly the same type tube as specified in the parts list.
4) Some parts in this receiver have special safety-related characteristics for X-
MAX MAX MAX
RAY RADIATION protection. For continued safety, parts replacement 3. Product Safety Notice
CONT BRI COL
MIN MIN MIN
should be undertaken only after referring to the PRODUCT SAFETY Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related
NOTICE below. characteristics. These characteristics are often passed unnoticed by a visual AUTO
AFT AFT-L' TEST TTX
inspection and the protection afforded by them cannot necessarily be obtained
by using replacement components rated for higher voltage, wattage, etc.
+ + + + +
2. Safety Precaution V-CENTER
WARNING: Service should not be attempted by anyone unfamiliar with the Replacement parts which have these special safety characteristics are identi- + + +
fied in this manual and its supplements; electrical components having such fea-
R G B AGC
necessary precaution on this receiver. The following are the necessary precau-
- - - - +
tures are identified by shading on the schematic diagram and the parts list.
tion to be observed before servicing.
Before replacing any of these components, read the parts list in this manual
1) Since the chassis of this receiver has hazardous potential to ground when- carefully. The use of substitute replacement parts which do not have the same
ever the receiver is plugged in (floating chassis), an isolation transformer safety characteristics as specified in the parts list may create X-ray radiation or
must be used during servicing to avoid shock hazard. other hazards.
2) Always discharge the picture tube anode to the CRT conductive coating the
* Methode of adjustment with user REMOCON
picture tube. The picture tube is highly evacuated and if broken, glass frag- 4. Service Notes
- This methode is available of only VG MODEL (without TELETEXT)
ments will be violently expelled. 1) When replacing parts or circuit boards, clamp or bend the lead wires to termi-
1) Press sequentially "DEL" "MOVE" "? "button of user REMOCON,
3) When placing chassis in the cabinet, always be certain that all the protective nals before soldering.
then adjustment table will be displayed on the screen.
devices are put back in place, such as; nonmetallic control knobs, insulat- 2) When replacing a high wattage resistor (metal oxide film resistor) in the cir-
2) Select the adjustment part with PR UP/DOWN button.
ing covers, shields, isolation resistor-capacitor network, etc. cuit board, keep the resistor min 1/2 inch away form circuit board.
3) Adjust it with VOL UP/DOWN button.
4) Before returning the set to the customer, always perform an AC leakage cur- 3) Keep wires away from high voltage or high temperature components.
4) Press " button or power off to exit this mode.
rent check on the exposed metallic parts of the cabinet, such as antennas,
terminals, screw-heads, metal overlays, control shafts etc. to be sure the set
is safe to operate without danger of electrical shock. Plug the AC line cord
DAEWOO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
directly into a 120V AC outlet (do not use a line isolation transformer during C.P.OBOX8003 SEOUL, KOREA
this check). Use an AC voltmeter having 5000 ohms per volt or more sensi- Tel : 82-2-360-8179
Fax : 82-2-360-8184
tivi-ty in the following manner.
E-mail : G7F00E@dwe.web.co.kr
Printed on Jan. 2000
Alignment Instructions 5-3. VERTICAL SLOPE
* The VERTICAL SIZE adjustment has to be done in advance.
1) Receive the PAL color bar signal of 60dBuV. 1) Apply a RETMA PATTERN signal.
2) Connect a OSCILLOSCOPE PROBE to P102 ( TUNER AGC PORT ). 2) Adjust the lower part of the picture with the V-SLOPE UP/DOWN keys.
3) Adjust AGC voltage to maximum voltage with AGC UP KEY of SVC REMOCONE.
4) Adjust AGC VOLTAGE with AGC DOWN KEY until the voltage drop is over 2V point from maximum voltage. 5-4. VERTICAL S-CORRECTION
1) Apply a CROSSHATCH PATTERN signal.
2. SCREEN 2) Adjust the S-COR UP/DOWN KEY to obtain the same distance
1) Receive the color bar pattern and heat run over 15 minutes. between horizontal lines.
2) On the normal model adjust the screen volume that the horizontal line appears on the screen after pushing the AFT-L key on the SVC
remote control unit. 5-5. HORIZONTAL CENTER
3) Adjust the screen volume that the horizontal lines reach the cut-off point. 1) Apply a RETMA PATTERN signal.
2) Adjust picture centering with H-CENTER LEFT/RIGHT keys.
3. WHITE BALANCE
1) Set the TV normal 1 mode ***. SETTING OF NORMAL I ***
2) Adjust color control to MIN.
or set the color burst of white balance pattern generator on ( In case of Nitsuki, set CHROMA SW on ) -. VG-MODEL : VG MODEL can be controlled COLOR , BRIGHTNESS of NORMAL 1.
3) Set the R,G,B level to center with R,G,B UP/DOWN KEY. 1) Press OPTION BUTTON in SVC REMOCON.
4) Adjust the R,G,B UP/DOWN KEY of the color which appears abnormally on the screen to obtain WHITE BALANCE. 2) In option select COLOR with PR UP/DOWN KEY and control color
*. In factory, adjust white balance with G,B UP/DOWN KEY on the state of fixing R to " in the high beam.( X=288, Y=301 )
37" of NORMAL 1 with VOL MAX/MIN BUTTON
5) Adjust WHITE BALANCE only in the high beam. 3) BRIGHTNESS of NORMAL 1 can be controlled
with SUB BRI. +/- BUTTON of SVC REMOCON.
1) Apply a RETMA PATTERN signal. -. TM-MODEL : TM MODEL can be controlled BRIGHTNESS,CONTRAST,COLOR
2) Adjust the FOCUS VOLUME on FBT to obtain optimal resolution. of NORMAL 1 in SVC mode
In SVC mode ,
5. GEOMETRY 1) BRIGHTNESS of NORMAL 1 can be controlled
5-1. VERTICAL CENTER
with TREBLE MIN/MAX BUTTON of SVC REMOCON.
1) Set the TV to NORMAL I mode.
2) CONTRAST of NORMAL 1 can be controlled
2) Pressing the V-SIZE UP/DOWN KEY, the lower half of the screen is blanked.
with BASS MIN/MAX BUTTO of SVC REMOCON.
3) Adjust the border line of blanked picture coincident with the mechanical center marks
3) COLOR of NORMAL 1 can be controlled
of the CRT using the V-CENTER UP/DOWN KEY.
with BAL MIN/MAX BUTTON of SVC REMOCON
5-2. VERTICAL SIZE
* The VERTICAL CENTER adjustment has to be done in advance.
1) Apply a RETMA PATTERN signal.
2) Set the TV to NORMAL I mode.
3) Adjust the upper part of the picture with the V-SIZE UP/DOWN keys.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo