Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Daewoo TV DTQ-21A24N chassis CX-A21FB Daewoo+DTQ-21A35R+DTQ-21A24N++Chassis+CX-A21FB<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Daewoo+DTQ-21A35R+DTQ-21A24N++Chassis+CX-A21FB documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
CHASSIS : CX-A21FB
TV Standard NTSC-M, PAL-M, PAL-N
Sound system AV STEREO
Power consumption 90W
Speaker 5W 8 Ohm x 2
CRT 21" Ultra Slim CRT
Channel indication On screen display
Auxiliary Terminal RCA jack : TV output and AV input
: In this Manual, some parts can be changed for improving. their
performance without notice in the parts list. So, if you need the
latest parts information, please refer to PPL(Parts Price List)in
Service Information Center.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.SAFETY INSTRUCTION 2
2.SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM 3
3.Descriptions for the operation of factory mode 4~14
4.Main PCB BOM LIST 15~19
5.WORK GUIDE 20~23
1. SAFETY INSTRUCTION
WARNING : Only competent service personnel may carry out work involving the testing or repair of this equipment
X-RAY RADIATION PRECAUTION
1. Excessive high voltage can produce potentially hazardous X-RAY RADIATION. To avoid such hazards, the high
voltage must not exceed the specified limit. The nominal value of the high voltage of this receiver is 22-23 kV (14")or
24-26 kV (20"-21")at max beam current. The high voltage must not, under any circumstances, exceed 27.5 kV (14",
20"), 29KV (21"). Each time a receiver requires servicing, the high voltage should be checked. It is important to use an
accurate and reliable high voltage meter.).
2. The only source of X-RAY Radiation in this TV receiver is the picture tube. For continued X-RAY RADIATION
protection, the replacement tube must be exactly the same type tube as specified in the parts list.
1. Potentials of high voltage are present when this receiver is operating. Operation of the receiver outside the cabinet or
with the back cover removed involves a shock hazard from the receiver.
1) Servicing should not be attempted by anyone who is not thoroughly familiar with the precautions necessary when
working on high voltage equipment.
2) Discharge the high potential of the picture tube before handling the tube. The picture tube is highly evacuated and if
broken, glass fragments will be violently expelled.
2. If any Fuse in this TV receiver is blown, replace it with the FUSE specified in the Replacement Parts List.
3. When replacing a high wattage resistor (oxide metal film resistor) in circuit board, keep the resistor body 10 mm away
from the circuit board.
4. Keep wires away from high voltage or high temperature components.
5. This receiver must operate under AC 230 volts, 5O Hz. NEVER connect to a DC supply of any other voltage or
PRODUCT SAFETY NOTICE
Many electrical and mechanical parts in this equipment have special safety-related characteristics. These characteristics
are often passed unnoticed by a visual inspection and the X-RAY RADIATION protection afforded by them cannot
necessarily be obtained by using replacement components rated for higher voltage, wattage, etc. Replacement parts
which have these spe- cial safety characteristics are identified in this manual and its supplements, electrical components
having such features are identified by designated symbol on the parts list. Before replacing any of these components,
read the parts list in this manual carefully. The use of substitutes replacement parts which do not have the same safety
characteristics as specified in the parts list may create X-RAY Radiation.
SCH-CY8895C-004 COLOR TV BASIC SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM V932
B[00:25] XS201 XP902 102 R932
560 56 C931
12 13 14 15 B00B R933
GND1 GND2 GND3 GND4 B01G G
A101 3 3
2 2 B[00:40]
IF IFGND 33V NC2 NC1 VCC BAND2BAND1 NC0 VT AGC +8V 1 1
R718 R723 R724 R725 R104 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 B32 Y IN
+130V Y IN V922
2W15K 15K 15K 33K 47K +5V C2482
R118 1K5 B37
N705 + C708 C712 C114 +5V
C104 C105 C110 15K
UPC574(33V) 50V10U 2A224 + C107 B33 CB IN
2A104 C106 C102 C101 2SC1815 C941
CB IN C922
103 + + + + R100 102 2KV102
+5V-CPU 1.2mH 82K R921 R922
C710 R716 560 56 C921 FOCUS
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo