Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : FOSTEX Audio 6301D hfe_fostex_6301d_en<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download hfe_fostex_6301d_en documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
8588 064 000
Digital Personal Monitor
Thank you very much for purchasing the Model 6301D.
Model 6301D is the digital personal monitor with 10W of internal power amplifier and is
equipped with the digital input terminal (XLR-3-31 type) as well as the analog input
terminal (PHONE). Furthermore, the digital through terminal (XLR-3-32 type) can be used
to connect multiple 6301D.
Fully read this manual before using the unit so that you can use the unit properly.
CAUTION TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY INSERT.
DO NOT OPEN
POUR EVITER LES CHOCS ELECTRIQUES, INTRODUIRE LA
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK,
LAME LA PLUS LARGE DE LA FICHE DANS LA BORNE
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). CORRESPONDANTE DE LA PRISE ET POUSSER JUSQU' AU
NO USER - SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol,
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert
the user to the presence of uninsulated
"dangerous voltage" within the product's
"WARNING" enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude
to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
"TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO The exclamation point within an equilateral
RAIN OR MOISTURE." triangle is intended to alert the user to the
presence of important operating and
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS maintenance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the appliance.
1. Read Instructions - All the safety and operating
instructions should be read before the appliance is 12. Power Cord Protection - Power supply cords should be
operated. routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or
2. Retain Instructions - The safety and operating pinched by items placed upon or against them, paying
instructions should be retained for future reference. particular attention to cords at plugs, convenience
3. Heed Warnings - All warnings on the appliance and in receptacles, and the point where they exit from the
the operating instructions should be adhered to. appliance.
4. Follow Instructions - All operating and use instructions 13. Cleaning - The appliance should be cleaned only as
should be followed. recommended by the manufacturer.
5. Water and Moisture - The appliance should not be used 14. Nonuse Periods - The power cord of the appliance
should be unplugged from the outlet when left unused
near water - for example, near a bathtub, washbowl,
for a long period of time.
kitchen sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a
15. Object and Liquid Entry - Care should be taken so that
swimming pool, and the like.
objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the
6. Carts and Stands - The appliance should be used only
enclosure through openings.
with a cart or stand that is recommended by the 16. Damage Requiring Service - The appliance should be
manufacturer. serviced by qualified service personnel when:
A. The power supply cord or the plug has been
B. Objects have fallen, or liquid has been spilled into
the appliance; or
C. The appliance has been exposed to rain; or
An appliance and cart combination should be moved with D. The appliance does not appear to operate normally
care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces or exhibits a marked change in performance; or
may cause the appliance and cart combination to overturn. E. The appliance has been dropped, or the enclosure
7. Wall or Ceiling Mounting - The appliance should be mounted 17. Servicing - The user should not attempt to service the
to a wall or ceiling only as recommended by the appliance beyond that described in the operating
manufacturer. instructions. All other servicing should be referred to
8. Ventilation - The appliance should be situated so that its qualified service personnel.
location or position dose not interfere with its proper 18. The appliance should be situated away from drops of
ventilation. For example, the appliance should not be water or spray of water.
19. Objects containing liquid such as vase must not be put
situated on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface that may
on the appliance.
block the ventilation openings; or, placed in a built-in
20. The appliance is not completely isolated from the power
installation, such as a bookcase or cabinet that may impede
supply even if the power switch is at off position.
the flow of air through the ventilation openings. 21. Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing
9. Heat - The appliance should be situated away from heat and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall
sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other be placed on the apparatus.
appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat. 22. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
10. Power Sources - The appliance should be connected to a manufacturer.
power supply only of the type described in the operating 23. An appliance with a protective earth terminal should be
instructions or as marked on the appliance. connected to a mains outlet with a protective earth
11. Grounding or Polarization - The precautions that should connection.
be taken so that the grounding or polarization means of an 24. An appliance should be placed in a position where an
appliance is not defeated. AC plug/inlet can be easily pulled out by hand.
Important Safety Instructions
1) Read these instructions. 11) Only use attachments/accessories specified
by the manufacturer.
2) Keep these instructions.
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket,
3) Heed all warnings. or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold
with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use
4) Follow all instructions.
caution when moving the cart/apparatus
5) Do not use this apparatus near water. combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings. Install
in accordance with the manufacturer's
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as
or when unused for long periods of time.
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce 14) Refer all servicing to qualified service
heat. personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way,
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the
such as power-supply cord or plug is
polarized or grounding-type plug.
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
A polarized plug has two blades with one wider
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus
than the other. A grounding type plug has two
has been exposed to rain or moisture, does
blades and a third grounding prong. The wide
not operate normally, or has been dropped.
blade or the third prong are provided for your
safety. If the provided plug does not fit into
your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on
or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from
Names and functions
INPUT SEL ANALOG DIGITAL
IN THRU IN
R R+L L
RED POWER ON
AVIS: NE PAS OUVRIR ELECTRIQUE
RISQUE DE CHOC
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS EQUIPMENT
TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
2 POWER VOLUME
1) POWER switch 7) [DIGITAL IN] connector (XLR-3-31 type)
Turns on or off the unit main power. This connector accepts an AES/EBU
digital signal at the sampling frequency
1) POWER indicator within the 44.1kHz to 96kHz range.
The power indicator is lit in RED when
6301D is turned on. When resolving : When a plug is inserted
to an incoming digital signal, the LED into the [ANALOG IN] terminal, the
color changes to GREEN. [DIGITAL IN] terminal is cut off.
Thus, no digital signal can be input.
3) Output level control
Adjusts the output level of the internal Pin 1 Ground
Pin 2 Hot (+)
4) AC IN connector Pin 3 Cold (-)
Connect to the AC outlet using the
supplied power cord.
Make sure that the AC outlet voltage 8) [DIGITAL THRU] connector (XLR-3-32
matches the unit. type)
This connector echoes the digital signal
5) [ANALOG IN] connector (phone jack) received at the [DIGITAL IN] connector.
Receives a -10dBV analog audio signal.
When a plug is inserted into this
Pin 1 Ground
terminal, the analog signal has a
priority over the digital signal fed to Pin 2 Hot (+)
the [DIGITAL IN] terminal. Pin 3 Cold (-)
6) [INPUT] select switch
Switches the digital input signal
channel (L, L+R or R).
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo