Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : JBL Audio DSC-400 DSC-400 distortion SB 2002-001<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download DSC-400 distortion SB 2002-001 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Service bulletin # JBL2002-001 February 2002
To: all JBL Service Centers
Models: DSC 400 Sub
In the event, you receive a DSC 400 SUB with the complaint: Distortion in some music passages.
The muting level will in some cases add distortion to the sound. To solve this change resistor R34 from 3K3 to 2K2
on Main Amp board.
Part needed: 1 resistor 2k2
1. Remove the amp module by removing the 10 screws around the heatsink. And place the unit as showed in picture 1.
Picture 1 : ready for rework Picture 2: shows the place to unsolder the resistor
2. Remove resistor R34 ; see picture 2
3. Add the new resistor ( The easy way to place the resistor is to put it on the solder side )
4. Assemble the unit and test the sound and the features.
Harman International SNC - Harman Consumer International 2, route de Tours 72500 Ch
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo