Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : JBL Audio SB400 jbl_cinema_sb400<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download jbl_cinema_sb400 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Powered sound bar with powered, wireless 8" Subwoofer.
SAFETY INFO 2 SUBWOOFER EXPLODED VIEW 14
ESD WARNING 3 PARTS AND ACCESORIES 15
LEAKAGE TESTING 4 PCB DRAWINGS 16
CONTROLS AND CONNECTIONS 5 SEMICONDUCTOR PINOUTS 22
SETUP AND OPERATION 9 BLOCK DIAGRAM 30
SPECIFICATIONS 12 SCHEMATICS 31
CENTER EXPLODED VIEW 13
Released 2013 8500 Balboa Blvd.
Discontinued XXXX Northridge, CA. 91329 Rev0 5/2013
CINEMA BDS 570
BDS 270 / SB400 harman/kardon
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions. CAUTION
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions. RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT OPEN.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings.Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one THE LIGHTNING FLASH WITH AN ARROWHEAD SYMBOL,
wider than the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the WITHIN AN EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE, IS INTENDED TO
third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for ALERT THE USER TO THE PRESENCE OF UNINSULATED
"DANGEROUS VOLTAGE" WITHIN THE PRODUCT'S
replacement of the obsolete outlet. ENCLOSURE THAT MAY BE OF SUFFICIENT MAGNITUDE TO
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles and the CONSTITUTE A RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK TO PERSONS.
point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid
injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
THE EXCLAMATION POINT WITHIN AN EQUILATERAL
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged TRIANGLE IS INTENDED TO ALERT THE USER TO
in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the THE PRESENCE OF IMPORTANT OPERATING AND
apparatus, or the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped. MAINTENANCE (SERVICING) INSTRUCTIONS IN THE
15. Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing and ensure that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, LITERATURE ACCOMPANYING THE PRODUCT.
are placed on the apparatus.
16. To completely disconnect this apparatus from the AC Mains, disconnect the power supply cord plug from the AC
receptacle. WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC
17. The mains plug of the power supply cord shall remain readily operable. SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO RAIN OR
18. Do not expose batteries to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
For Products That Transmit and For Canadian Model Caution:
Receive RF Energy: This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian This product uses a laser system. To prevent direct exposure
ICES-003. to the laser beam, do not open the cabinet enclosure or defeat
FCC Regulations (USA Only) any of the safety mechanisms provided for your protection.
DO NOT STARE INTO THE LASER BEAM. To ensure proper use
FCC Information For Users Mod
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo