Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Konica Minolta Konica Minolta QMS 2060 pagework20 Parts Manual<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Konica Minolta QMS 2060 pagework20 Parts Manual documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
PageWorks / Pro 20
1. The part numbers listed in Parts Manual are those which were assigned to the parts making up the machine at the time machine was originally introduced onto the
2. Parts whose numbers are preceded by an asterisk in the Index Column on the List Page are parts to be used in only certain market areas. Therefore ,please check
number in the Area column on the List Page and then compare it with the numbers given in the Area Chart on page II to find out which part number is applicable to
NOTE: Parts for only certain Market Areas: The part numbers for these parts vary according to market area. In other cases, these parts are used in only restricted
3. The Index Number on the List Page is composed of two numbers and two letters. Generally, only A is used as the first letter of the two letters. However, sometimes
varies according to market areas, has two or more part numbers. The second of the two letters represents the modification history of that part.
4. The Area Number is listed in the Area Column for only those parts used in certain market areas. This Area Number represents the ares listed opposite to in the Chart
on Page II . Parts having no Area Number listed in the Area Column can be used in all market areas.
5. In the exploded views in this parts manual parts (Screws & Washes, etc...) which are indicated with a "four-digit" numbers are listed in numerical order in the section
"SCREWS AND WASHERS". Please check these "four-digit" numbers with the part numbers ("ten-digit" number) which should be used for ordering the part.
6. All parts numbers consist of "ten-digit" which should all be quoted when ordering a part. The price of parts can be obtained by referring to the "Parts Price List" which
7. All information contained in this parts manual is subject to change.
AREA No. AREA (JAPAN) AREA No. AREA (JAPAN)
We recommend that you cross out from your Parts Manuals those parts numbers which do not apply to your area so that
no error is made when ordering parts.
THIS PARTS MANUAL IS EFFECTIVE WITH MACHINES SERIALLY NUMBERED R) AND ONWARDS.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo