Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Konica Minolta Konica Minolta QMS magicolor 2200 Parts Manual<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Konica Minolta QMS magicolor 2200 Parts Manual documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
magicolor 2200 Series Parts Manual
The essentials of imaging
w w w.minolta-qms.com
1. The part numbers listed in Parts Manual are those which were assigned to the parts making up the machine at the time machine was originally introduced
onto the market.
2. Parts whose INDEX numbers are shown white against a black background in the illustration are those to be used in only certain market areas. These part
numbers are given in the lower half part of the list section. Check the SFIX No. listed in SFIX CHART on page II to find which part number is applicable
to your own area.
3. Parts whose INDEX numbers are shown black against a white background in the illustration are those to be used in all market areas. These parts are
listed on the upper half part of the list section.
4. If "NS" follows a part number given in the list section, it indicates that we do not keep a stock of the part. The part is not required for ordinary service jobs,
5. If "RP" is shown in the REC column of the list section, it indicates that the part is functionally important.
6. In the exploded views in this Parts Manual the parts (Screws & Washes, etc...) which are indicated with a "four-digit" numbers are listed in numerical order
in the section "SCREWS AND WASHERS". Please check these "four-digit" numbers with the part numbers ("ten-digit" numbers) which should be used for
ordering the part.
7. All part numbers consist of "ten-digit" which should all be quoted when ordering a part. The price of parts can be obtained by referring to the "Parts Price
List" which is separately issued.
8. All infomation contained in this parts manual is subject to change.
QMS, the MINOLTA-QMS logo, and magicolor are registered trademarks of MINOLTA-QMS, Inc.
Minolta is a trademark of the Minolta Co., Ltd.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo