Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Konica Minolta Konica Minolta QMS pagepro 12XX Parts Manual<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Konica Minolta QMS pagepro 12XX Parts Manual documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
#4127 PARTS CATALOG (MQI)
1. The part numbers listed in Parts Catalog are those which were assigned to the parts making up the machine at the time machine was originally intro-
duced onto the market.
2. Parts whose INDEX numbers are shown white against a black background in the illustration are those to be used in only certain market areas. These part
numbers are given in the lower half part of the list section. Check the SFIX No. listed in SFIX CHART on page II to find which part number is applicable to
your own area.
3. Parts whose INDEX numbers are shown black against a white background in the illustration are those to be used in all market areas. These parts are
listed on the upper half part of the list section.
4. If "NS" follows a part number given in the list section, it indicates that we do not keep a stock of the part. The part is not required for ordinary service jobs,
5. If "RP" is shown in the REC column of the list section, it indicates that the part is functionally important.
6. In the exploded views in this Parts Catalog the parts (Screws & Washes, etc...) which are indicated with a "four-digit" numbers are listed in numerical
order in the section "SCREWS AND WASHERS". Please check these "four-digit" numbers with the part numbers ("ten-digit" numbers) which should be
used for ordering the part.
7. All part numbers consist of "ten-digit" which should all be quoted when ordering a part. The price of parts can be obtained by referring to the "Parts Price
List" which is separately issued.
8. All infomation contained in this Parts Catalog is subject to change.
SFIX No. PRODUCT NAME VOLTAGE FREQUENCY PAPER SIZE SFIX No. PRODUCT NAME VOLTAGE FREQUENCY PAPER SIZE
001 PagePro1250E 100V 50/60Hz METRIC 218 PagePro1200W 220/240V 50/60Hz METRIC
201 PagePro1250E 220/240V 50Hz METRIC 301 PagePro1250E 120V 60Hz INCH
208 PagePro1250E 220/240V 50/60Hz METRIC 311 PagePro1200W 120V 60Hz INCH
211 PagePro1200W 220/240V 50Hz METRIC
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo