Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : LG Monitor LG_L30W36_[SM]<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download LG_L30W36_[SM] documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
1. Application Object 3-2. EDID (The Extended Display
These instructions are applied to all of the MODELS of LCD Identification Data) Adjustment
MONITOR, MF-02HA. (1) This is the function that is made for the realization of "Plug
and Play" which makes possible to use the user
environment right after reorganization by communicating
with monitor automatically.
(1) Because this is not a hot chassis, it is not necessary to use (2) EDID DATA for DVI of MF-02HA
an isolation transformer. However, the use of isolation
transformer will help protect test instrument. EDID table =
(2) Adjustment must be done in the correct order. But, it can 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09
be changed in consideration of mass production. _________________________________
(3) The adjustment must be performed in the circumstance of 000 | 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 1E 6D
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo