Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : PROVIEW Monitor AY765 proview_ay765_lcd_monitor_sm<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download proview_ay765_lcd_monitor_sm documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Proview Electronics Co.,Ltd.
6F,No.1,Pau-Sheng Road,Yung-Ho City,Taipei 234,Taiwan
Tel : (886-2) 2231-6789 , Fax :(886-2) 2231-5678
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SERVICE WARNING 2
A. IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTION 2
B. SPECIFICATIONS 4
C. TIMING CHART 5
D. CONTROL LOCATION 7
E. BLOCK DIAGRAM 9
F. CONDUCTION VIEW 11
G. SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM 14
H. TROUBLE SHOOTING HINTS 21
I. REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST 25
To prevent from fire or shock hazard,do not expose monitor to any rain or any form of water.High
voltage is inside the monitor so please do not remove the back cover of the cabinet if you are not a qualified monitor
Contact the local dealer or the nearest Proview branch office if you need help.
A. IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTION
Prior to using this service manual,please ensure that you have carefully followed all the procedures outlined in the
user's manual for this product.
1. Read all of these instructions.
2. Save these instructions.
3. Follow all warnings and instructions a marked on the product.
4. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning.Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners, use a
damp cloth for cleaning.
5. Do not use this product near water.
6. Do not place this product on an unstable cart,stand or tablle.The product may fall,causing serious damage to the
7. Slots and openings in the cabinet and the back or bottom are provided for ventilation,to ensure reliable operation
of the product and to protect it from overheating,those openings must not be blocked or covered.The openings
should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed,sofa, rug, or other similar surface.This product should
not be placed in a built-in installation less proper ventilation is provided.
8. This products should be operated from the type of power source indicated on the marketin label. If you are not
sure of the type of power available, consult your dealer or local power company
9. This product is equipped with a 3-wire grounding type plug,a plug having a third (grounding) pin.This plug will
only fit into a grounding-type power outlet.This is a safety feature,if you are unable to insert the plug into the
outlet,contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet.Do not defeat the purpose of the grounding-type
10. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord.Do not locate this product where persons will walk on the cord.
11. If an extension cord is used with this product,make sure that the total of the ampere ratings on the product
plugged into the extension cord to the waplugged into outlet does not exceed 15 ampere.
12. Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots as they may touch dangerous voltage
points or short out parts that could result in a risk of fire or electric shock.Never spill liquid of any kind on the
13. Do not attempt to service this product yourself,as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous
voltage points or other risks.Refer all servicing to service personnel.
14. Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following
a. When the power cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
b. If liquid has been spilled into the product.
c. If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
d. If the product does not operate normally,when the operating instructions are followed.Adjust only those
controls that are covered by the operating instructions since improper adjustment of other controls may result
in damage and will often require extension work by a qualified technician to restore the product to normal
e. If the product has been dropped or the cabinet has been damaged.
f. If the product exhibits a distinct change in performance,indicating a need for service.
Item Part No. Description QTY Remark
7 25 32
1. Display colors 16.7M color
2. Active Display Area 337.9mm (H) x 270.3mm (V)
3. Pixel Pitch 0.264(H) x 0.264(V) mm
4. Synchronization Range
A. Horizontal 31
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo