Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : RCA LCD RCA_BD20TF10_F19426_F19436_F20TF10_TVD809_Disassembly_[SM]<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download RCA_BD20TF10_F19426_F19436_F20TF10_TVD809_Disassembly_[SM] documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
DISASSEMBLY PROCEDURES CHIP COMPONENT REMOVAL
Replacement Procedure for Chip Removal Note: Do not attempt to lift the component off the board
Back Cover Removal 8. Raise the 2 tabs at the top of the plastic holder and The following procedures are recommended for the until the component is completely disconnected
1. Remove five screws to release the back cover. 2 pull the top of the PCB clear of the tabs. Lift the replacement of the chip components used in this unit. from the board by a twisting action. Attempting to
from each side and a small Phillips screw located module straight up and out. Failure to follow these procedures may lead to damage to remove the component before it has completely
among the rear audio jacks. the copper traces and pads on the printed circuit boards. been disconnected can break the copper foil on
2. Lift the back rear edge of the back cover and pull 1.Preparation for replacement the printed circuit board.
back to remove. a. Soldering Iron: Use a pencil-type soldering iron
using less than 30 watts. 3. Installing a chip component
b. Solder Type: Eutectic Solder, Tin 63%/Lead
a. Presolder the contact points on the circuit board
37%, is recommended.
c. Soldering Time: Do not apply heat for more than
d. Preheating: Chip capacitors must be preheated
before installation. (130 degrees - 150 degrees
Note: Chip component must not be reused after removal.
Excessive mechanical stress and rubbing of the
component electrode must be avoided.
2. Removing the chip component (Fig. 2-3): Fig.2-4, Chip Component Presolder
Grasp the chip component body with tweezers and b. Hold the component in position with tweezers and
Main Chassis PCB Removal alternately apply heat to both electrodes. solder the electrodes as shown (Fig.2-3).
9. Disconnect the AC power cable.
Gemstar Module Removal 10. Remove the back cover.
1. Remove the back cover. 11. Discharge the anode lead to the picture tube ground
2. Remove the small screw at the lower back edge of strap and remove the anode lead before
the plastic support. disconnecting other cables.
3. Disconnect the 2 ribbon cables (BG403 & BG 404) 12. Disconnect cable assemblies P1402, P3101, P3203,
from the top of the Gemstar PCB. P3401 and P4010 from the Main PCB.
Fig. 2-3 - Chip Component Installation
4. Lift the Gemstar module straight up and out.
Note: Do not glue the replacement chip component to the
Figure 2-3, Removing Chip Components
When the solder on both electrodes has melted,
remove the chip component with a twisting motion.
E/W Correction Module Removal
5. Remove the back cover. 13. Push out on the plastic Tabs on either side of the
tray and slide the chassis back and out until clear of
6. Remove the small screw at the top center back of
7. Disconnect the 2 cables (BL108 & BL103) from the
E/W Correction PCB.
Page 2-1 Page 2-2
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo