Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Sony SONY SDM-X82<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download SONY SDM-X82 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
2-2. Uses of Service Mode
1. Turn off the power with the POWER button in the front panel. The red POWER MAINTAIN CONFIGURATION COLOR TEMP 9300K SUB-BRIGHTNESS
LED lights on. R
2. Press the POWER button in the front panel with pressing the UP () and 6500K G
DOWN () buttons, and the system enters the service mode.
When no signal is input to the selected input terminal, the following functions are
disabled. EXIT SUB-CONTRAST
3. Press the MENU button, and the main menu is displayed. Then go to page 2 of the R
main menu with the UP () or DOWN () button, then select the MAINTAIN icon G
on the bottom line, and then press the OK button.
4. In this menu screen, the version number and released date of the internal software
can be checked. EXIT
5. The structure of the MAINTAIN menu is shown below. INITIAL EEPROM
CLEAR ETI TIME
CHIPS AGING MODE ON
REGISTERS VALUE CONTROL REG 000~1FF
The operation procedure is basically same as that of the ordinary user controls.
The function of each menu is explained in next section.
2-3. Functions of Service Mode 2-4. White Balance Adjustment
1. COLOR TEMP < Preparation >
This is used for the white balance adjustment at color temperature 9300 K and 6500 (1) Measurement point : Center of screen
K. The adjustment requires to be done for every input (INPUT1: DVI-D, INPUT1: (2) Measurement distance : 50 cm
HD15, or INPUT2: HD15) by switching the input. The adjustment data is stored into (3) Measurement angle : 90
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo