Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Sony Sony DVP-S7700<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Sony DVP-S7700 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE MANUAL US Model
After correcting the original service problem, perform the following
safety checks before releasing the set to the customer:
1. Check the area of your repair for unsoldered or poorly-sol- LEAKAGE TEST
dered connections. Check the entire board surface for solder The AC leakage from any exposed metal part to earth ground
splashes and bridges. and from all exposed metal parts to any exposed metal part having
2. Check the interboard wiring to ensure that no wires are a return to chassis, must not exceed 0.5 mA (500 microamperes).
"pinched" or contact high-wattage resistors. Leakage current can be measured by any one of three methods.
3. Look for unauthorized replacement parts, particularly transis- 1. A commercial leakage tester, such as the Simpson 229 or RCA
tors, that were installed during a previous repair. Point them WT-540A. Follow the manufacturers' instructions to use these
out to the customer and recommend their replacement. instruments.
4. Look for parts which, though functioning, show obvious signs 2. A battery-operated AC milliammeter. The Data Precision 245
of deterioration. Point them out to the customer and recom- digital multimeter is suitable for this job.
mend their replacement. 3. Measuring the voltage drop across a resistor by means of a
5. Check the B+ voltage to see it is at the values specified. VOM or battery-operated AC voltmeter. The "limit" indica-
tion is 0.75V, so analog meters must have an accurate low-
6. Check the B+ voltage to see it is at the values specified. voltage scale. The Simpson 250 and Sanwa SH-63Trd are ex-
7. Check the antenna terminals, metal trim, "metallized" knobs, amples of a passive VOM that is suitable. Nearly all battery
screws, and all other exposed metal parts for AC leakage. operated digital multimeters that have a 2V AC range are suit-
Check leakage as described below. able. (See Fig. A)
To Exposed Metal
Parts on Set
WHEN SERVICING, DO NOT APPROACH THE LASER
AC EXIT WITH THE EYE TOO CLOSELY. IN CASE IT IS
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo