Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : TOSHIBA TV 2563DB chassis C6SR toshiba_2563db-2863db-chassis-c6sr<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download toshiba_2563db-2863db-chassis-c6sr documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
TOSHIBA 2563 DB 1
General Information FOCUS ADJUSTMENT
Adjust FOCUS Control on FLYBACK TRANS. Electrical Adjustment
(T461) for well defined scanning lines in the MODEL NAME: C6SR
centre area on the screen.
C6SR Chassis Circuit name: VIDEO/CHROMA
Also Covers PAL MATRIX ADJUSTMENT
1. Tune in the colour programme of the Philips
Adjustment Name Setting Input signal Measurement Instrument Adjustment procedure Adjustment standard
2863 DB pattern. R551 PAL matrix PHILIPS Q501 Synchroscope Adjust (Same as Current)
2. Set the COLOUR Control to obtain the proper
VR (amplitude) Pattern 62 pin IH-DL ADJ VR (R551) E= 1+A
3. If the PAL MATRIX adjustment is incorrect, to minimize the blind. D= 1-A
the Venetian Blind would appear in the colour
Safety Notice special safety characteristics in this manual and
its supplements are identified by the interna-
bars area. This case needs the adjustment. L551 PAL matrix coil PHILIPS Q501 Synchroscope Adjust DL PHASE ADJ Rn + 1
4. At the first, adjust DL PHASE ADJ. Coil > 0.7
X-RAY RADIATION PRECAUTION tional hazard symbols on the schematic diagram (phase) Pattern 62 pin coil (L551) to minimize Rn
(L551) to minimize the Venetian Blind.
1. The E.H.T. must be checked every time the and parts list. Before replacing any of these the Venetian Blind.
5. Next adjust 1H-DL ADJ. VR (R551) to
receiver is serviced to ensure that the C.R.T. components read the parts list in this manual
minimize the Blind.
does not emit X-ray radiation as result of carefully. Substitute replacement components
6. If the Venetian Blind still remains, adjust 1 H- Cont: MAX Screen Adjust the number of
excessive E.H.T. voltage. The nominal E.H.T. which do not have the same safety characteris-
DL PHASE ADJ. Coil (L551) to minimize the R255 Sub-bright BRT: Center Sub-bright signal adjustment black collapsed lines in 5
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo