Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : asus K53_Series_Guide_Chapter_02-v1.0<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download K53_Series_Guide_Chapter_02-v1.0 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Please follow the information provided in this section to perform the complete
disassembly procedure of the notebook. Be sure to use proper tools described
SUS K53 Series Notebook consists of various modules. This chapter describes the
procedure for the complete notebook disassembly. In addition, in between procedures, the
detailed disassembly procedure of individual modules will be provided for your service
The disassembly procedure consists of the following steps:
Wireless LAN Module
Top Case Module
B A T T E R Y Battery Module
The illustration below shows how to remove the Battery Module.
Remove Battery Module
1. Open the battery latch1, and hold the battery latch2 to take the battery away.
M E M O R Y
The illustration shows how to remove the Memory Module.
Remove Memory Module
1. Remove 2 screws here and take the HDD door away. Remove the dummy SD card.
2. Push the HDD door and take away the HDD door.
3. Pull two latches here to pop the Memory module up at 45 angles, and then pull out the
module at that angle.
H D D
The illustration shows how to remove the HDD Module.
Remove HDD Module
1. Remove 4 screws on the HDD and pull back the HDD to remove it.
Disassemble the HDD Module
2. Remove 4 screws on the both side of HDD housing. Separate the HDD and its housing.
W L A N
Wireless LAN Module
The illustrations below show how to remove the WLAN Module.
Remove the WLAN Module
Remove 1 screw on the WLAN card and disconnect the 2 WLAN antennas. Pull out the card from
K E Y B O A R D
The illustrations below show how to remove the Keyboard Module.
Remove the Keyboard Module
1. Open 5 latches on the keyboard module by a pair of tweezers.
2. Turn over the keyboard plate and disconnect the keyboard FPC. Then remove the keyboard
O D D
The illustrations below show how to remove the ODD Module.
Remove the ODD Module
1. Remove 1 screw on the top case and turn over the device to pull out the ODD.
T O P C A S E
Top Case Module
The illustrations below show how to remove and disassemble the Top Case Module.
Remove the Top Case
1. Remove 6 screws on the top case and disconnect the power board FPC/touchpad FPC.
Then remove 20 screws on the bottom case.
2. Release the top case from the hooks around by a plastic blade. Then pry the top case and
separate the top case from the bottom case.
Disassemble the Top Case
3. Remove 1 screw on the power board and tear off the FPC. Take away the power board.
4. Tear off the tape and disconnect the touchpad PFC.
M O T H E R B O A R D
The illustrations below show how to disassemble and remove the Motherboard Module.
Remove the Motherboard Module
1. Disconnect the LVDS cable and the speaker cable. Disconnect the IO FPC from the IO board
and the motherboard. Then 5 screws on the motherboard and 1 screw on the IO board.
2. Take away the IO board and the motherboard from the bottom case.
3. Remove 4 screws on the thermal module by order. Disconnect the fan cable and take away the
2 - 10 V1.0
4. Turn the non-removable screw 180 degrees counter-clockwise to loosen the CPU. Squeeze the
vacuum handling tool to suck up the CPU and take it away.
L C D
The illustrations below show how to remove and disassemble the LCD Module of the notebook.
Removing the LCD Module
1. Remove 5 screws on the 2 LCD hinges. Release the antennas from the guide hooks in the bottom
2 - 11 V1.0
2. Remove the LCD module from the bottom case.
Disassemble the LCD Module
3. Remove 2 rubber pads and 2 screws on the LCD front bezel. Then pry the LCD bezel and take
away the front bezel.
2 - 12 V1.0
4. Remove 8 screws on both LCD hinges. Disconnect the camera cable and release the MIC. Lift up
the LCD panel and take it away.
2 - 13 V1.0
5. Disconnect the LVDS cable from the LCD panel.
6. Remove 4 screws on each LCD hinge. Remove the 2 LCD hinges.
2 - 14 V1.0
7. Remove the camera.
B O T T O M C A S E
The illustrations below show how to disassemble the Bottom Case of the notebook.
Disassemble the Bottom Case
Remove 2 screws on the speaker. Take away the speaker from the bottom case.
2 - 15 V1.0
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo