Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION Air Conditioning System MSA5T0125A27845<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0125A27845 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W14B0] 4-7
14. Intake Unit with Evaporator
14. Intake Unit with Evaporator B: DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION 1) Remove thermistor (A) from intake unit case.
2) Remove some screws then separate intake unit
1) Disconnect battery negative terminal. case.
2) Discharge refrigerant using refrigerant recovery 3) Remove thermistor from clip with the evapora-
3) Remove bolt then disconnect discharge pipe
and suction pipe.
4) Remove glove box.
4) Remove the block expansion valve (A) from
5) Disconnect the harness connector from intake
6) Disconnect drain hose.
7) Remove intake unit mounting bolt and nut.
5) Check to see if the evaporator fins are clogged.
If they are, clean them with compressed air.
Water must never be used to clean the evapo-
8) Install the intake unit in the reverse order of 6) Check parts that have been removed for cracks
removal. or scratches, and repair or replace them with new
9) Charge refrigerant. ones, if necessary.
7) Reassemble the intake unit in the reverse order
4-7 [W15A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
15. Condenser Fan Assembly
NOTE: 15. Condenser Fan Assembly
Confirm that the O-ring is inserted in the specified
position. A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1) Disconnect battery negative terminal.
2) Disconnect harness connector from fan motor.
3) Remove condenser fan bolt from radiator.
4) Pull condenser fan assembly.
5) Install the condenser fan assembly in the
reverse order of removal.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo