Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION Brakes MSA5T0125A27800<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0125A27800 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W6B0] 4-4
6. Brake Booster
D: ASSEMBLY 6. Brake Booster
1. PRECAUTIONS FOR ASSEMBLING A: REMOVAL
1) When assembling, be sure to use recom- 1) Remove or disconnect the following parts at
mended brake fluid.
2) Ensure that the inside wall of cylinder, pistons,
(1) Disconnect connector for brake fluid level
and piston cups are free from dirt when assem-
3) Be extremely careful not to damage, scratch, or (2) Remove brake pipes from master cylinder.
dent cylinder inside wall, pistons, and piston cups. (3) Remove master cylinder installing nuts.
4) Do not drop parts. Never attempt to use any (4) Disconnect vacuum hose from brake
part that has been dropped accidentally. booster.
2) Remove the following parts from the pedal
2. ASSEMBLING OPERATION bracket.
1) Assembling piston assembly: (1) Snap pin and clevis pin
Apply recommended brake fluid to inside wall of (2) The four brake booster installing nuts
cylinder, and to outer surface of piston assembly, 3) Remove brake booster while shunning brake
and install piston assemblies carefully into cylinder. pipes.
2) Assembling cylinder pin:
3) Press the pawl and install the piston retainer B: HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
into the master cylinder. 1) Be careful not to drop brake booster. Brake
booster should be discarded if it has been
2) Use special care when handling operating rod.
If excessive force is applied to operating rod, suf-
ficient to cause a change in the angle in excess of
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo