Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION Brakes MSA5T0125A27802<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0125A27802 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W8B1] 4-4
8. Parking Brake Lever
8. Parking Brake Lever B: PARKING BRAKE ADJUSTMENT
A: REPLACEMENT 1. LEVER STROKE ADJUSTMENT
1) Remove console box from front floor. 1) Remove console cover.
2) Forcibly pull parking brake lever 3 to 5 times.
2) Disconnect electric connector for parking brake
3) Adjust parking brake lever by turning adjuster
until parking brake lever stroke is set at 7 to 8
3) Loosen parking brake adjuster, and remove notches with operating force of 196 N (20 kg, 44
inner cable end from equalizer. lb).
4) Remove parking brake lever.
5) Install parking brake lever in the reverse order
Torque (Lever installing bolt):
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo