Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION Brakes MSA5T0125A27806<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0125A27806 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W12C0] 4-4
12. Proportioning Valve
12. Proportioning Valve C: INSTALLATION
A: INSPECTION 1) Install proportioning valve to bracket.
2) Connect brake pipes correctly to proportioning
1) Install the oil pressure gauges to measure the valve.
master cylinder fluid pressure (front wheel brake 3) Bleed air, then check each joint of brake pipe
fluid pressure) and rear wheel cylinder fluid pres- for oil leaks.
2) Bleed air from the oil pressure gauges. Tightening torque:
3) Check the master cylinder fluid pressure and Proportioning valve to brake pipe flare nut:
rear wheel cylinder fluid pressure. 15+3/-2 N
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo