Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION Heater and Ventilator MSA5T0125A27825<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0125A27825 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W4A0] 4-6
4. Control Unit
3. Blower Motor Assembly 4. Control Unit
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1) Disconnect ground cable from battery. 1) Disconnect ground cable from battery.
2) Remove glove box. 2) Set temperature control switch to "FULL HOT"
and mode selector switch to "DEF" position and
recirc switch to "FRESH" position.
3) Disconnect temperature control cable and
mode door control cable from heater unit then dis-
connect recirc control cable from intake unit.
Do not attempt to move links during installation.
3) Disconnect blower motor harness connector.
4) Disconnect aspirator pipe (A).
5) Remove blower motor mounting screw.
6) Remove blower motor assembly.
7) Install in the reverse order of removal.
4) Remove console box.
5) Remove center panel and then disconnect con-
6) Remove audio.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo