Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION Pedal System and Control Cables MSA5T0125A27815<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0125A27815 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W1A2] 4-5
1. Pedal 2. CLUTCH PEDAL
1) Push release fork until operating cylinder push
A: ON-CAR SERVICE rod retracts. Check that clutch fluid level in reser-
1. BRAKE PEDAL voir tank increases.
1) Check position of pedal pad.
Pedal height: L
148 mm (5.83 in)
(1) Push rod
(2) Release lever
(3) Operating cylinder
(1) Stop light switch 2) If clutch fluid level increases, hydraulic clutch
(2) Mat play is correct.
(3) Toe board 3) If clutch fluid level does not increase or push
(4) Brake booster operating rod rod does not retract, clutch pedal must be
2) If it is not in specified value, adjust it by adjust- 4) Check the fluid level on the outside of the clutch
ing brake booster operating rod length. master cylinder tank. If the level is below "MIN",
3) Check free play by operating pedal by hand. If add clutch fluid to bring it up to "MAX".
it is not in specified value, adjust it by adjusting
position of stop light switch. Recommended clutch fluid:
FMVSS No. 116, fresh DOT 3 or DOT 4
CAUTION: brake fluid
Be careful not to rotate stop light switch.
Brake pedal free play: A
1 -- 3 mm (0.04 -- 0.12 in) [Depress
brake pedal pad with a force of less than
10 N (1 kg, 2 lb).]
Stop light switch lock nut tightening torque:
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo