Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION Steering System MSA5T0125A27784<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0125A27784 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W6A0] 4-3
6. Oil Pump (Power Steering System)
6. Oil Pump (Power Steering 8) Remove the three bolts from the front side of oil
pump and detach the pump.
1) Remove ground cable from battery.
2) Drain the working fluid about 0.3 (0.3 US qt,
0.3 Imp qt) from oil tank.
3) Remove pulley belt cover bracket.
4) Loosen oil pump pulley nut, then remove bolts
which secure generator.
(1) Oil pump
9) Remove the three bolts from the lower side of
bracket and detach the bracket.
The bracket does not need to be removed
unless it is damaged.
H4M1076B 10) Place oil pump in a vise, and remove upper
shell and baffle from lower shell.
(1) Oil pump pulley nut
5) Loosen pulley belt(s). Do not clamp oil pump too hard; otherwise oil
6) Remove the nut and detach oil pump pulley. pump may be dented.
7) Disconnect pipe C from oil pump. Disconnect
pipe D from oil tank.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo