Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION Wheels and Axles MSA5T0125A27767<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0125A27767 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
4-2 [W3A1] SERVICE PROCEDURE
3. Front and Rear Drive Shafts
8) Connect rear ABS sensor to back plate. 3. Front and Rear Drive Shafts
1. FRONT DRIVE SHAFT
1) Disconnect ground cable from battery.
2) Jack-up vehicle, support it with safety stands
(rigid racks), and remove front wheel cap and
3) Unlock axle nut.
4) While depressing brake pedal, remove axle nut
H4M1139B using a socket wrench.
(1) ABS sensor CAUTION:
Be sure to loosen and retighten axle nut after
9) Connect parking brake cable to lever. removing wheel from vehicle. Failure to follow
10) Install brake drum on rear housing assembly. this rule may damage wheel bearings.
11) Bleed air from brake system. 5) Disconnect stabilizer link from transverse link.
12) Adjust parking brake lever stroke by turning 6) Disconnect transverse link from housing.
adjuster. 7) Remove spring pin which secures transmission
13) Move brake lever back to apply brakes. While spindle to SFJ.
depressing brake pedal, tighten axle nut using a CAUTION:
socket wrench. Lock axle nut after tightening. Use a new spring pin.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo