Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION Wheels and Axles MSA5T0125A27770<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0125A27770 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
4-2 [W6A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
6. Steel Wheel and Tire
CAUTION: 6. Steel Wheel and Tire
Discard old self-locking nut. Replace with a
new one. A: INSPECTION
6) Connect rear housing assembly to trailing link 1) Deformation or damage on the rim can cause
assembly, and tighten self-locking nut. air leakage. Check the rim flange for deformation,
7) Connect rear housing assembly to lateral link crack, or damage, and repair or replace as neces-
assembly, and tighten self-locking nut. sary.
8) Connect stabilizer link to lateral link. 2) Take stone, glass, nail etc. off the tread groove.
9) Install ABS sensor clamps and parking brake 3) Replace tire:
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo