Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION MSA5T0128A34674<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0128A34674 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
VEHICLE SPEED SENSORS AND TORQUE CONVERTER TURBINE SPEED
6 . Vehicle Speed Sensors and 10) Remove rear vehicle speed sensor.
Torque Converter Turbine
Speed Sensor 5510586
A : REMOVAL 5510586A78
1) Extract the torque converter clutch assembly .
2) Disconnect transmission harness connector
NOTE : (A) Rear vehicle speed sensor
Lift-up lever behind connector and disconnect it
from stay. 11) Remove front vehicle speed sensor and
torque converter turbine speed sensor.
(A) Transmission harness
(B) Stay (A) Front vehicle speed sensor
(B) Torque converter turbine speed sensor
3) Disconnect inhibitor switch connector from stay.
12) Remove the inhibitor switch.
4) Disconnect the air breather hoses.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo
5) Wrap vinyl tape around the nipple attached to
the air breather hose .
6) Remove pitching stopper bracket.
7) Remove the oil charger pipe . ] [
8) Remove the oil cooler pipes. ] [
9) Insert a shop cloth into the installation holes of
oil charger pipe and oil cooler pipe .
vcni~Lt brttu btN,urc, HIVU IVfiGtUt (:UNVthi I tFi IUHt31Nt SNEEU
13) Prepare a block of wood. Turn over the trans- 16) Remove transmission harness.
mission case and make it secure with the block of
NOTE : 1
Turn over in the direction the inhibitor switch was
14) Remove the oil pan. J)
Use a scraper to remove oil pan .
(A) Transmission harness
U B : INSTALLATION S510586A11
1) Install and route the transmission harness.
~OC~ Be careful not to damage the harness .
15) Disconnect the harness connectors for the
solenoids, duty solenoids, ATF temperature sensor
and the ground cord .
(a) (J) (a) (c) J)