Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION MSA5T0128A34675<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0128A34675 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
TORQUE CONVERTER CLUTCH ASSEMBLY
7. Torque Converter Clutch 3) Insert the input shaft while turning lightly by
Assembly 55,02,0 CAUTION:
A : REMOVAL 5510210A18 Be careful not to damage the bushing.
1) Extract the torque converter clutch assembly . Normal protrusion A:
50 - 55 (1.97 - 2.17 in)
Extract the torque converter clutch horizontally.
Be careful not to scratch the bushing inside the oil
Note that oil pump shaft also comes out .
4) Holding the torque converter clutch assembly
by hand, carefully install it to the torque converter
o clutch case . Be careful not to damage the bushing .
B3M2020 Also avoid undue contact between the oil pump
shaft bushing and stator shaft portion of the oil
2) Remove the input shaft. pump cover.
5) Rotate the shaft lightly by hand to engage the
NOTE : splines securely .
When the torque converter clutch assembly is
removed, the input shaft will come out. Dimension A:
1.6 L and 2.0 L models; -1.3 to -1.1 mm
(-0.051 to -0.043 in)
on 2.0 L TURBO, 2.5 L and 3.0 L models; 2.7
- 2.9 mm (0.106 - 0.114 in)
3) Extract the oil pump shaft from torque converter
4) Remove the clip from torque converter clutch .
(A) Dimension A
B : INSTALLATION 5510210A11
1) Install the clip to torque converter clutch . C : INSPECTION 55,
2) Install the oil pump shaft to the torque converter Make sure the ring gear is not damaged and that
clutch . the protrusion on the edge of the torque converter
NOTE: clutch is not deformed or otherwise damaged.
Make sure the clip fits securely in its groove.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo