Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 BODY AND ELECTRICAL SECTION Body Electrical System MSA5T0126A27950<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0126A27950 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
6-2 [W8A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
8. Combination Meter
8. Combination Meter B: BULB REPLACEMENT
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1) Disconnect ground cable from battery.
2) Move steering wheel most down.
3) Remove screws which secure visor and
(1) Check engine
(2) Oil pressure
(4) AT oil temp.
S6M0076A (6) Tachometer
(7) Turn RH
4) Remove screws which secure combination (8) HI-beam
meter, and pull combination meter out. (9) Turn LH
(12) Seat belt
(14) Low fuel
(15) Speedometer and fuel gauge
(16) Odometer and trip meter
(17) Outside air temperature display
(18) Tachometer and temperature gauge
5) Disconnect connector from top of combination
6) Install in the reverse order of removal.
When installing the combination meter, be sure
to connect the connectors to the top of combi-
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo