Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 BODY AND ELECTRICAL SECTION Doors and Windows MSA5T0126A27900<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0126A27900 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W6B0] 5-2
6. Rear Gate Glass
6. Rear Gate Glass B: INSTALLATION
A: REMOVAL 1) Install a new rubber strip (A) by aligning it with
the end of the rear gate glass (B).
1) Remove rear wiper and rear gate trim.
2) Disconnect connector from rear defogger termi-
3) Remove glass in the same manner as wind-
A matching pin is cemented to corners of the glass
on the compartment side. Use a piano wire when
cutting each pin.
2) Install glass in the same manner as windshield.
3) About one hour after installation, test for water
leakage. Leave vehicle for 24 hours before using
4) Connect rear defogger connections.
5) Install rear gate trim and rear wiper.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo