Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 BODY AND ELECTRICAL SECTION Seats, Seat Belts and Interior MSA5T0126A27913<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0126A27913 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W2A2] 5-3
2. Rear Seat
10) If any mechanism does not function properly, 2. Rear Seat
loosen bolts (C) and (D), slide seat as required,
insert all lock plate pawls into holes in slide rail A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
brackets, and tighten bolts (C) and (D) in that
order. 1. CUSHION
11) Install bolt cover on rear end of slide rail. 1) Remove bolts securing hinges (located at front
12) Install headrest on backrest. of cushion) to body.
NOTE: 2) Slightly raise front of cushion while pushing
Tighten bolts in the designated order. down on cushion in the direction of "A". With cush-
ion held in that position, move it forward until it is
3) Install in the reverse order of removal.
1) Remove cushion.
2) Remove rear quarter lower trim.
3) Remove bolts and nuts.
4) Detach backrest.
5) Install in the reverse order of removal.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo