Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 BODY AND ELECTRICAL SECTION Supplemental Restraint System MSA5T0126A27928<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0126A27928 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
5-5 [W8A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
8. Roll Connector
8. Roll Connector 7) Disconnect airbag connector on back of airbag
module. Remove airbag
A: REMOVAL module, and place it with pad side facing upward.
1) Turn ignition switch off.
2) Disconnect ground cable from battery and wait
for at least 20 seconds before starting work.
3) Remove lower cover.
4) Disconnect airbag connector (AB3) and (AB8)
below steering column.
Do not reconnect airbag connector at steering
column until combination switch is securely re-
8) Using steering puller (A), remove steering
Do not allow connector to interfere when
removing steering wheel.
5) Disconnect combination switch connectors
from body harness connector.
6) Set front wheels in straight ahead position.
Using T30 TORX bit, remove the two TORX
9) Remove steering column covers.
10) Removing the three retaining screws, remove
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W8C0] 5-5
8. Roll Connector
11) Disconnect connectors and then detach com- C: INSTALLATION
bination switch assembly.
12) Remove lighting switch and wiper switch from CAUTION:
roll connector. Failure to do this might damage roll connector.
1) Install lighting switch and wiper switch to roll
2) Before installing combination switch, check to
ensure that combination switch is off and front
wheels are set in the straight ahead position.
3) Install combination switch assembly and then
4) Install column cover and centering roll connec-
5) Install steering wheel in neutral position. Care-
fully insert roll connector pin (A) into hole on steer-
B: ADJUSTMENT If steering wheel angle requires fine adjustment,
1. CENTERING ROLL CONNECTOR adjust tie-rod.
Before installing steering wheel, make sure to cen-
ter roll connector built into combination switch.
1) Make sure that front wheels are positioned
2) Install steering gearbox, steering shaft and
combination switch properly. Turn roll connector
pin (A) clockwise until it stops.
3) Then, back off roll connector pin (A) approxi-
mately 2.5 turns until " " marks aligned.
6) Install airbag module and lower cover in the
reverse order of removal.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo