Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 ENGINE SECTION Engine Cooling System MSA5T0122A27598<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0122A27598 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W3A0] 2-5
3. Radiator 7) Detach ATF cooler hose attached to a clip
under the radiator main fan shroud. (AT vehicles
A: REMOVAL only)
The radiator is pressurized. Wait until engine
cools down before working on the radiator.
1) Set the vehicle on the lift.
2) Disconnect battery ground cable.
8) Disconnect ATF cooler hoses from radiator. (AT
3) Lift-up the vehicle.
4) Remove under cover.
5) Drain engine coolant completely.
9) Disconnect radiator outlet hose from thermostat
6) Disconnect connectors of radiator main fan and
sub fan motor.
10) Lower the vehicle.
11) Disconnect over flow hose.
2-5 [W3B0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
12) Remove reservoir tank. 17) Lift radiator up and away from vehicle.
13) Remove V-belt covers.
1) Attach radiator mounting cushions to pins on
the lower side of radiator.
14) Disconnect radiator inlet hose from radiator.
2) Install radiator while fitting radiator pins to cush-
Fit cushion on lower side of radiator into holes on
15) Remove radiator upper brackets.
16) While slightly lifting radiator, slide it to left.
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W3B0] 2-5
3) Install radiator brackets and tighten bolts. 7) Attach ATF cooler hose to a clip under the
Tightening torque: radiator main fan shroud. (AT vehicles only)
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo