Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 ENGINE SECTION Engine Lubrication System MSA5T0122A27587<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0122A27587 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W2A0] 2-4
2. Oil Pan and Oil Strainer
E: INSTALLATION 2. Oil Pan and Oil Strainer
Install in the reverse order of removal. A: REMOVAL
Observe the following:
1) Apply fluid packing to matching surfaces of oil 1) Set the vehicle on the lift.
pump. 2) Disconnect battery ground cable.
THREE BOND 1215 or equivalent
2) Replace O-ring (A) with a new one.
3) Remove air intake duct and air cleaner assem-
3) Apply a coat of engine oil to the inside of the oil
4) Disconnect front oxygen (A/F) sensor connec-
4) Be careful not to scratch oil seal when installing
oil pump on cylinder block.
5) Position the oil pump, aligning the notched area
with the crankshaft, and push the oil pump straight.
Make sure the oil seal lip is not folded.
6) Install oil pump.
T: 6.4 N
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo