Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 ENGINE SECTION Engine and Transmission Mounting System MSA5T0122A27555<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0122A27555 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W1B0] 2-11
1. Engine 5) Remove under cover.
A: GENERAL PRECAUTION
(1) Remove or install engine in an area where
chain hoists, lifting devices, etc. are available for
(2) Be sure not to damage coated surfaces of
body panels with tools or stain seats and windows
with coolant or oil. Place a cover over fenders, as
required, for protection.
(3) Prior to starting work, prepare the following:
Service tools, clean cloth, containers to catch cool-
ant and oil, wire ropes, chain hoist, transmission 6) Drain coolant.
jacks, etc. Set container under the vehicle, and loose drain
(4) Lift-up or lower the vehicle when necessary. cock from radiator.
Make sure to support the correct positions.
1) Set the vehicle on lift arms.
2) Open front hood and support with a stay.
3) Release fuel pressure.
(1) Disconnect fuel pump relay connector.
7) Remove cooling system.
(1) Disconnect connectors from radiator main
fan and sub fan motors.
(A) Fuel pump relay connector
(2) Start the engine, and run until it stalls.
(3) After the engine stalls, crank it for five sec-
(4) Turn ignition switch to "OFF". S2M0893
(5) Remove filler cap.
4) Disconnect battery ground terminal.
2-11 [W1B0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
(2) Disconnect radiator outlet hose from ther- (6) Disconnect radiator inlet hose from radiator.
mostat cover, and remove ATF cooler hose from
clip of radiator.
(7) Remove radiator upper bracket, and
remove radiator assembly from vehicle.
(A) Radiator outlet hose
(B) ATF cooler hose
(3) Disconnect ATF cooler hoses from radiator.
8) Collect refrigerant, and remove flexible hoses.
(1) Place and connect the attachment hose to
S2M0895 the refrigerant recycle system.
(2) Collect refrigerant from A/C system.
(4) Lower the vehicle.
(3) Disconnect A/C flexible hoses from A/C
(5) Remove V-belt covers.
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W1B0] 2-11
9) Remove air intake system. (2) Engine ground terminal
Remove air intake duct with air cleaner case.
(3) Engine harness connector
10) Remove air cleaner case stay.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo