Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 TRANSMISSION AND DIFFERENTIAL SECTION Automatic Transmission and Differential MSA5T0124A27718<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0124A27718 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W23A0] 3-2
23. Transmission Control Module (TCM)
22. Transfer Valve Body 23. Transmission Control
A: DISASSEMBLY Module (TCM)
1) Separate transfer duty solenoid and transfer A: REMOVAL
2) Remove the stopper plate and pry out the plug 1) Disconnect battery ground terminal.
with a screwdriver. Then extract the spring and
transfer control valve together.
Be careful not to damage the valve and valve
2) Remove lower cover and then disconnect con-
(A) Transfer valve body
(B) Return spring
(C) Transfer control valve
(E) Stopper plate
Check each component for harmful cuts, damage,
or other faults. (A) Clip
C: ASSEMBLY 3) Disconnect connectors form TCM.
4) Remove transmission control module.
Assemble in the reverse order of removal.
Make sure the valve slides smoothly after assem-
(A) Transmission control module
(B) Brake pedal bracket
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo