Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Brake Brake Pedal<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Brake Pedal documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
18.Brake Pedal 8) Remove the steering assembly.
9) Remove the accelerator pedal.
A: REMOVAL 10) Remove the bolts and nuts which secure pedal
1. AT MODEL
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Remove the instrument panel lower cover from
3) Remove the clevis pin which secures brake ped-
al to brake booster operating rod. Also disconnect
the stop light switch connector.
4) Remove the two bolts and four nuts which se-
cure the brake pedal to pedal.
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo