Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Brake Front Brake Pad<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Front Brake Pad documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
FRONT BRAKE PAD
2. Front Brake Pad (4) Attach a rod of less than 12 mm (0.47 in) dia.
to the shaded area of brake pad, and strike the
A: REMOVAL rod with a hammer to drive brake pad out of
1) Set the vehicle on a lift. place.
2) Loosen the wheel nuts.
3) Jack-up the vehicle, and then remove the front
4) Remove the lower caliper bolt.
5) Raise the caliper body upward and support it.
Do not disconnect the brake hose from caliper
6) Remove the pad.
1) Apply thin coat of Molykote AS880N (Part No.
K0777YA010) to the frictional portion between pad
and pad clip.
2) Apply thin coat of Molykote AS880N (Part No.
K0777YA010) to the frictional portion between in-
ner pad and rubber coated shim.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo