Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Brake Master Cylinder<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Master Cylinder documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
11.Master Cylinder 5) Pry up the pawl and remove piston retainer. Hold
piston retainer tight, because the piston may jump
A: REMOVAL out from master cylinder.
Do not allow brake fluid to come in contact with
vehicle body; wash away with water and wipe
off completely if spilled.
1) Thoroughly drain brake fluid from reservoir tank.
2) Disconnect the fluid level indicator harness con-
3) Remove the brake pipes from master cylinder.
4) Remove the master cylinder mounting nuts, and
take out master cylinder from brake booster. BR-00070
B: INSTALLATION 6) Extract the primary piston assembly and sec-
1) To install the master cylinder to body, reverse ondary piston assembly straight out, while taking
the sequence of removal procedure. care not to scratch the inner surface of cylinder.
7) Use brake fluid to wash the inside wall of cylin-
der, and piston assembly. If any damage, deforma-
Master cylinder mounting nut
tion, wear, rust, and other faults are found, replace
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo