Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Brake Proportioning Valve<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Proportioning Valve documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
13.Proportioning Valve C: INSPECTION
1) Install the oil pressure gauges to measure the
A: REMOVAL master cylinder fluid pressure (front wheel brake
fluid pressure) and rear wheel cylinder fluid pres-
2) Bleed air from the oil pressure gauges.
3) Check the master cylinder fluid pressure and
rear wheel cylinder fluid pressure.
The standard values are shown in the figure.
1) Remove the brake pipe from proportioning valve
at four places. (3)
2) Remove the proportioning valve from its bracket.
Do not disassemble or adjust the proportioning (2)
valve. (The proportioning valve must be replaced
as an assembly.)
(1) Rear wheel cylinder fluid pressure: P3
B: INSTALLATION (2) Master cylinder fluid pressure: P2
1) Install the proportioning valve to bracket. (3) When both circuits are normal
2) Connect the brake pipes correctly to proportion-
ing valve. 4) For the oil pressure in case of split point, refer to
3) Bleed air, then check each joint of the brake pipe "SPECIFICATIONS".
for oil leaks.
Proportioning valve to brake pipe flare nut:
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo