Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Brake Rear Drum Brake Drum<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Drum Brake Drum documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR DRUM BRAKE DRUM
9. Rear Drum Brake Drum C: INSPECTION
1) If the inside surface of brake drum is streaked,
A: REMOVAL correct the surface. And, if it is unevenly worn, ta-
1) Set the vehicle on a lift. peringly streaked, or the outside surface of brake
2) Loosen the wheel nuts. drum is damaged, correct or replace it.
3) Lift-up the vehicle, and then remove the wheels. 2) Measure the drum inner diameter. If the inner di-
4) Release the parking brake. ameter of drum is outside the service limit, replace
5) Remove the brake drum from brake assembly. the drum.
NOTE: Drum inner diameter: "L"
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo