Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Differentials Differential Gear Oil<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Differential Gear Oil documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
DIFFERENTIAL GEAR OIL
2. Differential Gear Oil 4) Fill the differential carrier with gear oil to the up-
per plug level.
A: INSPECTION NOTE:
1) Take out the filler plug, and replace the gear oil if Carefully refill oil while watching the level. Excess
it is contaminated or deteriorated.
2) Check the gear oil level is up to the bottom part Oil capacity:
of filler bolt. If the level is low, refill up to the bottom 0.8 2 (0.8 US qt, 0.7 Imp qt)
of filler bolt.
(A) Filler plug
(A) Filler plug (B) Drain plug
(B) Drain plug
5) Install the filler plug.
B: REPLACEMENT NOTE:
1) Jack-up the vehicle and support it with sturdy Apply liquid gasket to the filler plug.
2) Remove the oil drain plug and filler plug, and Liquid gasket:
drain the gear oil. THREE BOND 1105 (Part number: 004403010)
Be careful not to burn your hands, because Tightening torque:
gear oil becomes extremely hot after running. 49 N
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo